Gay Marriage In Culture - Page 3 of 3

On Monday, the Justice Department will issue - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Feb, 2014 - 10:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Homosexual Marriage Legal in certain places, not in others. This Thread discusses the countries that are quickly embrassing the concept of same sex marriage and the impact of it on their society.
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2007 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gay Marriage In Culture - Page 3

N.J. CIVIL UNIONS 'BIG GIANT STEP FORWARD,' BACKERS SAY

Shortly after midnight, Steven Goldstein and Daniel Gross renewed their vows as New Jersey became the third state in the nation to offer civil unions for gay couples.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/02/19/nj....s.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2007 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Culture Marriage Gay

The Uk has only recently allowed same sex marriages. I can't say that I agree with it at all. If people want to have a gay relationship, then that's up to them, and I think you either agree with it or totally hate the idea, but to take it one step further and have wedding services, I think is not right at all. It makes a mockery out of a service that is sacred between man and wife, and not meant for wife and wife, or husband and husband!

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2010 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gay Marriage In Culture Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Voter opinions on gay marriage holding steady

Time has done little to change California voter opinion on same-sex marriage, even though such unions have been banned at the ballot box, according to a new Field Poll. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2014 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Culture Marriage Gay

On Monday, the Justice Department will issue a policy memo to its employees instructing them to give lawful same-sex marriages full and equal recognition, to the greatest extent possible under the law. Attorney General Eric Holder says that in every federal courthouse and in every proceeding where Justice Department employees stand, they will ensure that same-sex marriages receive the same privileges, protections and rights as opposite-sex marriages under federal law. Ref. USAToday

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Gay Marriage In Culture

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,