Romania

Romania - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th May, 2008 - 6:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

As a tourist destination
Romania Related Information to Romania
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2005 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Romania

Have you ever considered Romania as a vacation spot? Romania has more to offer than you think, here is one tourist site:

The tourist attractions are all over the place, especially in the counties of Bihor, Arad, Timis and Caras-Severin, where you can spend exquisite vacations. Trekking, mountain climbing, hunting, fishing, horse riding are only some of the tourist offers. Natural scenery, rich traditions and folklore are the ingredients of unique experiences while visiting the historical regions of Crisana and Banat.
https://www.romaniantourism.com/index.php?unde=infogen

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2005 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

Romania
A Friend

Romania

I have never considered Romania as a vacation or tourist spot. I had no idea they had so much to offer. I love fishing and camping and hiking, but what interests me most is the folklore and history of the country. Folklore and local beliefs can tell you much about a country that cannot be found in the history books. I would like to travel from town to town, small towns, and just listen to the local folklore and beliefs. I think it would be enlightening and a great adventure to go hiking through the country side.

10th Jul, 2005 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Romania Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Romania is really a great tourist attraction, but if you want to come here I have some suggestions:
- Don't come here with your best car ... the roads are a disaster (most of them)
- If you want to see traditions and folklore, don't go with a tourist agency, rather go on your own. It could be a little more difficult if you don't speak romanian, but you have a better chance to find genuine folklore.
- Try to visit the mountain regions ... the landscape is incredible and the people are hospitable.
- If you want to party, visit Bucharest or other big cities (Timisoara, Arad, Oradea or Cluj-Napoca). You can find some good clubs, plus the women are very beautiful.
- If you are interested in religion - orthodox - visit the monasteries from Moldavia (NE of the country), especially Voronet ... you won't regret it.

If you have any other questions, I'm here! wink.gif

Note: the western region of the country plus Bucharest and some bigger towns from the other regions are much more civilised then the rest of it.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2005 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Romania

Country brand - the importance of a coherent foreign image

BUCHAREST - The Agency for Governmental Strategies (ASG) Monday organised the first roundtable dedicated to defining Romania's country brand, titled "How to 'sell" our country." The talks was intended to point out the strengths and weaknesses of the image of today's Romania, as well as to make an inventory of strategic elements of the vision the country intends to build in the future.
Ref. https://www.nineoclock.ro/politics_details.php

12th Jul, 2005 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Romania

This is something we should wave done a long time ago. Romania already lost to important things which could have been branded. (1) Brinza - a cheese type branded by the polish and (2) palinca - a liquor type branded by the hungarians.

Romania is the country with the poorest image of all Central and Eastern European states.

Unfortunately this is true and sad.

Presidential adviser Theodor Stolojan ... mentioned the biologic farm products.

This is something that can be easily done considering the agricultural aspects of Romania: regions with no intensive agriculture and no or very little chemical fertilizer. Here farmers could be stimulated to create bio-farms - 100% natural products. I'm looking forward to this.

Post Date: 18th May, 2008 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Romania

For more Information about Romanian Tours & Vacations please see the Romania Index.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Romania

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,