[camp] Scout - Page 6 of 104

Okay, Daphne has no problem with that. ICC: - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 26th Aug, 2005 - 10:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 104 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
25th Aug, 2005 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 6

Well, I was told we both need to roll. So, I have reported both rolls in party order. Now we need to see what happens.

Ice won't leave Daphne hanging if she can help her in any way. It isn't her nature to leave a fellow warrior behind.

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2005 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Ice drops her weapons and then asks: "What is the meaning of this? Why are you harrassing us? We have done nothing wrong!"

26th Aug, 2005 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

OCC: Tena, I thik we need to stop the fire, maybe in darkness we have a better chance?. But again they seem to be a quiet number of them. What to do? fight to death or be taken to the village to be executed?.

26th Aug, 2005 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Scout camp

I don't think we should fight. First, I think we are dead before the fire is out if we fight. Plus, if we are successful, then what. We will then definitely be criminals. These aren't bandits. This are lawful soldiers.

As far as being executed, I don't see that as possible. We have broken no laws. We didn't steal any maps. They can easily search our belongings and see we have no maps. Also, no maps were taken, so if pressed, I would expect the old man to discover nothing was stolen. I think we may have some trouble, but I can't see how we are going to be put to death.

26th Aug, 2005 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Well, I trust in your wisdom smile.gif Let's not move and see what happens. I hope they do not try to set us up.

26th Aug, 2005 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Oh, NO! I don't want to be responsible if they do hang us! Still, I think it is the best course of action. Let me pose my question and see if we are given an answer. If so, maybe we can get by just having them search our belonging and see that we don't have any maps.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2005 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 6

I think you should speak for us. Maybe Daphne can say something like: "Of course, we have no intention of resisting, but surely we have a right to know what it is we have done wrong?"

26th Aug, 2005 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

Okay, Daphne has no problem with that.

ICC: Daphne looks to the guys and put her hands up and says "Hey, hey, hey...calm down, we are going to do what you ask us but we would like to know what we have done wrong. We are no criminals to be treated this way"

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,