Silicone Injection Party - Page 2 of 2

Name: Haste Comments: Injecting silicone? - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 19th Mar, 2010 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
19th Mar, 2007 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Silicone Injection Party - Page 2

QUOTE (Romana)
Silicone Parties are a sad result of the lack of real medicare for seriously transgendered persons.

How is silicone injection a medical necessity? It's strictly cosmetic, and an obvious health risk.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2007 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Silicone Injection Party
A Friend

Party Injection Silicone

Well, for one FarSeer you were born with breast and have no need for it, so I can see how you would say that. But try being born with none or even in a body that dose not fit your female mind. You will see things in a whole new light at that point!

RE: "Substance Abuse Recovery" Maybe because it is not considered "medical"?"

Rather off topic, but...
Well, I can see the prejudice in were you moved this topic to alone. We are not mental or drug addicts. The topic that you have picked for this to be under is just wrong.

If you could not get help with something related to your gender ie you being female, and it was not a TG issue then this is all well and fine... For you or people to seek help in anyway they can find it. We see this with cancer all the time. But put the word Transgender in the picture and out comes the judgments.

We are blood filled human beings just as you are, and have a right to full happiness just as all humans seek to have. It's not fare for people to tell us it's cosmetic, some mental disorder, or even worse gay... Take your own gender away and you'll see just how cosmetic it is. Think about being born and always from birth feeling like you are in the wrong place, wrong time, wrong body. and being force fed into a gender that you are not... It's no joke, it's real and it kills everyday. And that's just what you wish to condemn us too!

You just don't understand or know how lucky you really are... Be grateful, not judge mental!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please learn how to use the Quote and Offtopic Tags. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

19th Mar, 2007 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

Silicone Injection Party Health & Special Psychology

I guess I cannot see the whole transgender thing. If you are transgendered and want some silicone injections, go to a professional and get it done safely. Having some weekend or nightime volunteer doctor injecting potentially lethal materials into your body just isn't wise. The body is a very fickle thing and can have very quick and severe reactions to new materials that the weekend physician just cannot handle in someones living room. However, we are all adults and as long as there are no lawsuits against those that do this practice, there will continue to be this practice.

Although, I do seem to remember about 2yrs ago that a couple of guys ended up going to jail for manslaughter amoungst a few other counts for a death that occurred at a "pumping party".

Taking the argument to the illogical conclusion...where does it stop? If the guy down the street does pretty good carpentry work and thinks he can also do open heart surgery...why not?

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 19th Mar, 2007 - 10:27am

19th Mar, 2007 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Party Injection Silicone

try being born with none

I have a niece who was born with only one breast, and I know many women born with "very little" in the way of breasts. Medicare doesn't pay for their situation any more than it should pay for yours. They have to find a way to pay for it personally.

Medicare is a government program, paid for with tax dollars. Just as I protest those dollars being used for abortions, I protest them being used to help some guy feel more womanly.

Anyone foolish enough to have dangerous substances injected into their bodies without medical attention puts themselves at risk, no matter what their reasoning for it. It's death by choice, and from what I understand it's not a nice pleasant death, either.

And the reason I say it's just cosmetic is this: Female breasts are more than just extensions of flesh and tissue. They have a natural, necessary function that can't be mimicked by silicone injections or implants. They aren't just for ornamentation. There are milk glands present, for the sole purpose of providing nourishment to human infants, which men will never be able to do, no matter how much they wish for it.

If a man decides to change his gender and wants fake breasts, let him get his wallet out and pay for it, just like any woman has to pay for augmentation.

19th Mar, 2007 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Party Injection Silicone

Coletta said:

Well, for one FarSeer you were born with breast and have no need for it, so I can see how you would say that. But try being born with none or even in a body that dose not fit your female mind. You will see things in a whole new light at that point!

Fine, but what's your point? If a trans gender person wants to have breasts, good but would you agree that these silicone injection parties are indeed a dangerous practice without medical supervision?

If you could not get help with something related to your gender ie you being female, and it was not a TG issue then this is all well and fine... For you or people to seek help in anyway they can find it. We see this with cancer all the time. But put the word Transgender in the picture and out comes the judgments.

I do not agree with that. In my opinion, silicone injections are cosmetic whether they are for a woman who has little or no breasts, for a trans gender or for someone who lost the breasts due to cancer. NONE of these women NEED the breasts in order to survive. Therefore how can it be considered a medical necessity?

We are blood filled human beings just as you are, and have a right to full happiness just as all humans seek to have. It's not fare for people to tell us it's cosmetic, some mental disorder, or even worse gay... Take your own gender away and you'll see just how cosmetic it is. Think about being born and always from birth feeling like you are in the wrong place, wrong time, wrong body. and being force fed into a gender that you are not... It's no joke, it's real and it kills everyday. And that's just what you wish to condemn us too!

Like you have something against gays or what? I know what you are saying, nobody is condemning you, we are just stating our opinion and we have given the argument on why we think silicones in general are not a medical necessity now is your turn to explain WHY it is a medical necessity for you. What makes you any different from any other woman who must pay for breast enlargement?

Rather off topic, but...
Coletta, please check your intro thread, thanks:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....topic=22951&hl=

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2007 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Silicone Injection Party
A Friend

Silicone Injection Party

Rather off topic, but...
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have leave this group.

You quote me out of context. and say things like:
" I protest them being used to help some guy feel more womanly."

But in the same breath tell me to stay on topic... Many of us have birth certificates that say female along with ss-cards DL's and passports. To make a blanket statement calling us guys is just hateful and quite prejudice. I will pass on this board. And the near sighted seer.

Mister farSeer, your vision is very narrow, you perpetuate a hate that is very real and the true reason behind pumping party's today, and quite possibly the ones of yesteryear that gg's (genetic girls) went to as well. Your kind are the very reason for many of the deaths in the TG community today...And I protest YOU with all my heart and soul! Your statement just sickens me to no end.

Rather off topic, but...
LDS_Forever, At least you are of kind spirit and have a warm heart... Your view was not pro for us, but at least it was more human like, and looked for true answers. You are the kind of person who makes a real difference in this world and most often for the better. How ever, I can not stand to read the post of those other narrow minded bigots here any longer. It's just plain sad when someone has the ability to compose such a statement so well, but with the view of a cave man! I'll see these folks in the proper place... The protest line! Thanks LDS_forever once again for having a higher level of thought, your are one of the few!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Learn to use the Quote Tags / Offtopic Tags. Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2007 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Silicone Injection Party - Page 2

Rather off topic, but...
First off you posted that you would leave this group 40 minutes ago, but you are still online? What is the matter, waiting for a response? Here is a response!

One thing I cannot stand it the "I am a victim", I am "offended" routine. I just do not buy it. If one can be so offended in a Substance Abuse Board talking about a Silicone Injection Party then you are most DEFINITELY in the wrong place. What did you expect, for everyone to say - "Yes Coletta you are right, I agree with you - could you tell us more?" or did you just expect that we would stay quiet?

Anyone foolish enough to inject themselves with ANYTHING (save maybe for diabetics or those with compulsory medical needs) has to be foolish in my opinion. Anyone calling it a 'party' or using it for cosmetics has got to wake up to the reality of people dying and hunger in the world and take themselves out of the "Its all about me" world. This goes for other addicts who seek to consume "something" and then try to defend it as though everyone else is wrong for not getting involved.

Rather off topic, but...
That is my opinion. If you want to learn how to carry on a Discussion then try reading the Rules BEFORE joining in, especially where it says do not talk about being offended - we have a whole post on that just for people like you who rant Post after Post of how much they are disliked. So if you want - leave - leave not because we do not like your hidden world or what you defend - leave because you cannot carry on a simple Discussion without going off topic.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2010 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Silicone Injection Party Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Name: Haste

Comments: Injecting silicone? That's one of the most sick things to do in the list of abusive substances.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Silicone Injection Party

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,