[party Order] Scout - Page 15 of 16

His prayer must have been heard as he dumps - Page 15 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Sep, 2007 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 
Closed
Party leader posts here
12th Sep, 2007 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout - Page 15

Kalfie immediately takes flight heading north screaming loud and encouraging his horse to make great haste. He heads west of the direction Daphne and tortdog took. He scans looking for his friends if he sees them he waves them to make haste. Once started into motion all three will ensure they have easy access to their weapons incase they should be required.

All will take different paths but all heading to take the path back to the village that Scout had lead them on. They will be trying to advoid the thick tree growth of the forest so as to make better haste.

As they speed toward safety if any seem to be losing too much ground they will start to disencumber by dropping oats and water. If still losing too much ground tortdog will drop canary. If this fails heavier objects will be dropped also, but keeping weapons close at hand.

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2007 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

rolled 68

Daphne and tortdog continue plunging along their merry way with no idea Kalfie is now being chased.

Kalfie heads out then suddenly dawns on him his companions are nowhere in sight. He dogs more west and continues to head for the path Scout lead them on from the village. He hopes its narrower passage may give refuse from the horde chasing him. He also hope by moving the chase west his companions will be able to flee and hide from the black robed plague behind him.

He ponders where thos nice soldiers are now that there really is a threat in the south land riding freely.

12th Sep, 2007 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Heads directly now for the path and lets loose any extra weight he can. If possible all loose atricles will fly into the path of the oncomming riders. His sling stones and axe are all extra he needs ensuring his helm is tight and prays his armour is far better then it appears.

cursing violently I ask you great creator for my last favour and let my blade run true when at last I must stop and turn this chase around.

checks again his postion and the location of the horde

12th Sep, 2007 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Scout Order party

The Game Master says...

When the Party Order of the other group is made here by the Second Party Leader then I will continue the story.

12th Sep, 2007 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

Tortdog secures the cloak around him and dismounts and takes some rope from Daphne's horse and begins to fashion some traps where they stand. He continues to glance up at the horde which advances north, while also glancing towards the southern and eastern horizons through the trees. At the mean time, Daphne draws slowly her sword in case of a surprise attack.

After the traps are quickly and silently set, Tort hops back onto his mount, throws the remaining rope to Daphne, and studies the action before him, with the bow in his hand and the stirrups in the other. They stay very, very quiet in the same spot as to not draw attention to themselves while observing from the distance where the hordes are heading to.

13th Sep, 2007 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout

All dropped but the axe, sling, small sack with small stones in it, Armour incl. helm, cloak that I was wearing all else I throw in their path.

Kalfie will not draw weapon till I see what they are doing with theirs and takes note how many on the west and east side of him.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 13th Sep, 2007 - 2:33am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Sep, 2007 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout - Page 15

Tort, relying on his navigational skills, looks at the location of the sun and the moss on the trees to determine north. He and Daphne then ensure their cloaks are well secured, and that the feed and water is tied in such a manner to be quickly loosed should occasion require it. They immediately spur their horses on until they are able to make out the path down which the thundering horde and Kalife just took. Once the path is barely in view through the trees, Daphne and Tort turn due north, at as fast a pace can be managed in the forest, in a direction parallel to the path. Tort keeps an eye out at front and to the west, to steer the horses through the most clear areas while remaining parallel to the path. Daphne watches closely to the east and occasional checks the rear, to ensure that none follow or surprise them from that direction.

Once they are able to hear any commotion from the horde of bandits or Kalife, they will come to a stop at a position in which trees act as aids to block them from being easily seen.

13th Sep, 2007 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 15

His prayer must have been heard as he dumps the equipment and feels his horse respond with more speed. Kalfie ponders if the horse is a scared as he.

Head lowered he races onward looking for the path they came down from the village. He silently prays Daphne and tortdog have taken this time to flee from the back of this mob chasing him.

He continues to monitor his pursuers progress and how many on each side.

If they turn back he will continue a few miles towards town before slowing down.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: [party Order] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,