[party Order] Scout - Page 5 of 16

When we go single file it would be Baberay, - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 28th Jan, 2006 - 12:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Party leader posts here
26th Dec, 2005 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout - Page 5

Daphne, Croff, Baberay and Aliete are in the village's market. Daphne is concerned about her reputation and whether she will be able to obtain the necessary information regards to heading an adventure towards the South.

She looks at her team and whispers: "I think we should split. I do not have a very good reputation and if they see us all of us together, people will start talking".

Baberay says : "I believe the blacksmith is sure to know of someone whom might have been buying new equipment before heading out. And Aliete may have some pull with him since he does study the trade. Why don't we let them talk for just a bit. I personally want to look for a magic shop and see if there are any magicians around here that could aide us with information. Maybe you and Croff should see if there are any individuals in the square that may be talking of journeys. Aliete and I can meet you two in the square directly. "

Everybody agrees with the idea.

Daphne looks at everybody and says: "Please, you all be careful. People can get you in trouble very easily here. Keep your eyes well opened, we will meet right here in an hour, gather as much as information as possible and please, don't get attention to yourself".

Everybody departs.

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2005 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

Daphne is just walking around the shops to see if there is anything interesting to purchase while the rest of the group has divided itself in order to look for more information. She knows of her reputation and she does not want to mess up with that. She leaves the "job" to the newbies, who knows, they may be luckier than she was. She takes the time to see the items being offered to sale trying to keep an extremely low profile.

Baberay not sure where he might find a person learned in the arts stumbles slightly and then begins to scratch his head as he looks north in search of a magician. What does he see towards the North? .

Aliete sidled closer to the 'smith and gave him a patented grin that bespoke mischief. "Oh, acquit me already of false crimes." She said in an overdramatic tone. "When I've brought you information and a bit of coin in return for your assistance." Aliete looked to her companions and then leaned a bit closer to the 'smith. "Of course, if you're not interested -- I could ply my trade elsewhere. I wouldn't want to *pain* you so.."

29th Dec, 2005 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Aliete continues her pursuit of information from the smith saying, "Oh, come now, Smithy. It wasn't too long ago that you welcomed my presence. Now, I just wanted to swap some information for coin and then I'll be on my way. No one need ever be the wiser. Call it a last favour and then I'm gone."

Finding nothing in the market and losing sight of Daphne. Croff decides to walk into the smithy and see how things are going, since he is a smith himself. On the way Jonathan hops off a horse and precedes to converse with Croff,"Excuse me, sir. My name's Jonathan, and I would ask if you might know of any mercenary companies who are recruiting this time of year?" and was completely ignored.

Seeing that Aliete has no chance he ignores her as if he have never meet her before and strikes up a conversation with the blacksmith. Commenting on a unique weapon hanging from the wall before proceeding to see what the smith may know about people gearing up and heading out to the south.

Jonathan/auroris bought from the market

Water (2 days) (1 gp)
Horse, Riding (52 gp)
Saddle (12 gp)
Saddle Bag (4 gp)
Saddle Blanket (5 gp)

Total: 74 gp, coming from my 75 gp stash

Reconcile Edited: Kozak on 29th Dec, 2005 - 7:40am

31st Dec, 2005 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Scout Order party

Aliete went.. but reluctantly. She was furious that despite her reputation, she would be denied information. Perhaps a bit of denial? Aliete narrowed her eyes at her companion, hoping that he should have better luck than she and walks back out into the square. Coming upon Jonathan, she snorts in an unladylike fashion and cocks a hip out. Placing a hand upon it, she shakes her head. "This nae be a town that'll take too fondly to your kind, friend. But, I'm in the same boat. What say we row together and try to get ahead with this group?"

"M'lady... I am Jonathan Swift, and I am at your service." He smiles, bowing politely before her.

Baberay feeling somewhat lost of his search return to the square and meets up with Aliete and a stranger that she appears to be in conversation with. "I have had no luck myself, what about you?", Baberay speaks towards Aliete. Turning to introduce himself to the stranger, "Hello there my name is Baberay, a power magician of sorts. And your name is?" Before receiving a response Baberay turns towards the south and glares with a type of anxiety in his eyes. "We have spent long enough waiting around here, I say we embark. I believe that Croff may not be joining us this trip, he knew to meet us here before now. If you are ready let us now begin our journey. I trust that all the supplies that are needed have already been obtained."

6th Jan, 2006 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

Aliete had not yet noticed her coin purse was lighter, but would and her language would be profuse and profane! She has turned in the opposite direction where she thought there might be a thief's camp just outside the town's walls and walked away. Has Aliete come upon a camp(?)

Jonathan stands at the ready, listening to the stranger chat with Baberay.

Baberay speaks in a tone that can overtake the sounds of the village, "My apiologies stranger but my mind is now in many places. We are in seek of information as you are correct. We indeed are interested in venturing from the village and are in need of direction from someone with the knowledge in which we lack. A venture from here for there are three of us. While we may be weak in number I venture to say that we are strong in mind and determination. Do you have any information in which could lead us down an adventurist path?" Baberay takes a deep breath fearing he has rambled more information than was necessary but still confident in his abilities of negotiation. "I notice stranger that you also wear a cloak of the magician's arts, on our venture is there anything that you could suggest that I do as I build my skills?"

24th Jan, 2006 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout

The Game Master says...

Yikes... I need only your actions, not all your conversation. I know it is your first time hence Scout is with you. He is part of the story, but will also guide you - pushy or not wink.gif Now, all I need is just your action and anything relevant said to those outside of your camp. Please edit and send me an Email when you are done. This post may help: check here and here and onward within the same post. Send me an Email and we can chat in real time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2006 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout - Page 5

We are going to walk into Baberay's house. If there are chairs enough for all we will sit after Baberay serves ale to everyone.

Baberay: "Will this be appropriate for our discussion Scout?" A slight pause to wait for a reply, if the answer is yes he will continue, "What is it that you have to share with us?"

28th Jan, 2006 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

When we go single file it would be Baberay, Seda and Jonathan defending from the rear.
Party leader will be Baberay
Second leader will be Seda
Baberay will negotiate for the party as needed
When in an open field what will be your formation: side by side
When in camp who will stay awake: Baberay will stay awake first, he will then awaken Jonathan and following Seda will guard until sunrise.
In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: Seda will disarm all traps
Who will react first to attack: Jonathan will attack first in an attack, followed by Baberay and Seda.
If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: Seda
How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: If Baberay has not posted within a 24 hour period to party order Seda is encouraged to continue.

Baberay: "Let us begin this tour please Scout, as we are all anxious to learn from your guidance. May I inquire as to the fee that we shall be charged so that I can properly arrange payment for you?"

Message Edited!
JB@Trinidad: Keeping it all to one post wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: [party Order] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,