[party Order] Scout - Page 7 of 16

Daphne acknowledges Wanderer's statement - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Jan, 2007 - 7:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 16 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Party leader posts here
13th Mar, 2006 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout - Page 7

Both Karn and Ragnvold pack up their belongings and head to the agreed point for the duel.

Ragnvold perpares himslef, by laying his excess items onto the ground next to Karniest and warming his mucles up with the swinging of his weapon.

Karniest again palms his knife, as a caution and then keeps one eye on Ragnvold and the other on their items beside him.

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2006 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

Ragnvold grips his sword tightly in his right hand and his hand axe in his left (fights with 2 weapons).

He survey's the lie of land for any footing problems, he traveled down the hill but stops short of the bottom to give himself a slight height advantage.

He guessed he had far greater reach anyway but she might be quick. He might not be clever but Ragnvold was no man's fool,

Ragnvold Shouts to the female
"My Sword is your prize should you win. It is a good blade and will easily fetch 10gp at the nearby market. I hope your journey did not tire you too much, you will need all your energy if you hope to bring me down. What are the rules?"

15th Mar, 2006 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Karniest heads to the Tavern to get some word on any positions for a Jewler or Bodyguard that are needed by anyone.

Also he keeps an ear out for possible other opportunities that are not in the above areas but He or Ragnvold could turn a hand to quite easily.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2006 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout
A Friend

Page 7 Scout Order party

Ragnvold finds himself alone and with his current self-doubt he his hesitant to quest on his own. However with no gold or weapons he is must earn a living till such time, as he is ready to embark. Furthermore if he gains enough gold he might be able to hire the scout he heard so much about. With this in mind he attempts to get a job as a doorman for one of the rowdier establishments, a job that he is well suited to. He will also work as a debt collector, should any need such services

OOC: I think we should wait to see if we have any new takers. I will post new party orders every so often until then. I appreciate your perseverance with this JB. I know your patience must be getting thin with lack of progress.

22nd Mar, 2006 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

The Game Master says...

Jobs in Medieval work based on exchanging FP for GPs. Visit the Forum Bank and you can do this. I will update the Scenario to say you will basically be awaiting hopes for new adventure.

Offtopic but,
As I mentioned before in your Intro Thread, you should get involved in one of the other RPGs while you wait. For instance: Love & Life Bytes, I am sure you will be hilarious there as it is the true test of text based RPGing.

Until you are actually ready to start again do not post Party Order as this is final Discussions only. As people join the Camp you can resume Discussion there.

15th Jan, 2007 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout

Who will be the leader: Magsley (krakyn)
Who will be the second leader: Daphne (LDS_forever)
Who will be in the lead:Magsley (krakyn)
Who will be second in lead:Wanderer
Who will be in the rear: Daphne (LDS_forever)
Who will negotiate for the party: Magsley(krakyn)

Daphne has left for the Tavern in town to call Wanderer.

Upon arrival at the tavern, she approaches the bar and asks the bartender there "Have you seen Wanderer around? I need to talk with her."

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 16th Jan, 2007 - 3:56pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jan, 2007 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout - Page 7

The Game Master says...

You need to post a new Message for each action as I will not know when you have updated an old Party Order Message. Also, try to multi-task: making multiple actions in one post. There should be an explanation about it in the main Medieval Board.

16th Jan, 2007 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

Daphne acknowledges Wanderer's statement and says "We will be there"

She quickly goes to meet Scout and Magsley and says:

"I talked with her on the tavern. She said to meet her at sunrise at the Southern part of the village. I suggest we all go and rest so we can be fully ready for our task at sunrise. Make sure you have all your equipment. I'll meet you here at 5:00am just before sunrise so we can all meet her"

She then waves goodbye and heads towards her hut to rest"

Magsley like wise heads to rest.

Next Morning Magsley and Daphne meet at 5:00 am with scout before sunrise. As a group they head to the Southern part of the village to meet Wanderer at sunrise.

> TOPIC: [party Order] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,