[party Order] Scout - Page 10 of 16

So let me see if I understand this... Toranez - Page 10 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 20th Jul, 2007 - 6:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 16 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Party leader posts here
13th Jul, 2007 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout - Page 10

After negotiations it is deemed Toranez will joined as a hired hand who's wages are 60% of one third of any monies paid and loot found the 40% to be paid to Kalfie along with his own 1/3. In return Kalfie has agreed to supply a horse so that the trip can be expedient.

Kalfie goes to the stable where he obtains said steed and inquires if any know which way scout headed or where he usually hunts.

Stopping at the supplies store to gab some bags and a sling Kalfie inquires yet again if any know which way Scout headed off or where he usually hunts.

Having purchased all required supplies the trio pack and are prepared to start the search for Scout.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2007 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

The new Walking/Riding Order will be

Who will be in the lead: Kalfie(krakyn)
Who will be second in lead: Toranez (razor)
Who will be in the rear: Daphne (LDS_forever)

Krakyn head to the stable and leaves a message for the stable hand to tell Scout to meet them at nightfall in the camp if he should return before they find him.

The trio head south from town intending to make a loop toward the west that will return them back to camp my nightfall. While traveling all will be looking for signs of Scout's passage.

Daphne will negotiate with any strangers we meet to see what they know.

16th Jul, 2007 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

On horse the group rides along the main path heading south looking for signs of a light horse having left the main path or any sign of a fresh kill. Kalfie is also hoping to find a water source and keeps an eye out for one.

If any sign is noticed they will dismount to investigate and if it looks like it was made by a single person on a lightly burdened horse they shall follow keeping in mind their need to return prior sunset.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 16th Jul, 2007 - 7:37pm

17th Jul, 2007 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Scout Order party

The group notes all are getting hungry and the horses are soon in need of rest. Quickly all stop to give their steeds a quick drink as well as themselves. Remounting they head to the nearest tree stand that would offer protection from prying eyes and look for a suitable camp site.

Once found they will eat and feed the horses as well as giving them a chance to rest as they know danger lurks close by.

One will watch while the others tend to the horses needs. The watch order will be the same as the marching order.

Once all are fed a more detailed analysis of the land scape around them is conducted. They know the are in desperate need of a safer passage then the deaths mouth or at least a very good strategy to pass through it unnoticed.

Daphne updates her map at this time with what detail she can manage. If she has to quill Kalfie lends her his till she is done where it is returned to him.

18th Jul, 2007 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

Heading back north west so as to end half an hour ride west of the village the ride out. If they come across a good clean spring they will stop and water the horses and refill their canteens at the spring head if it is clean. (Clean not any standing water but moving across gravel or pouring up from ground and no green growth.)

Targeting to be back at camp by no later than one hour prior dusk.

19th Jul, 2007 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout

Riding NW from the tree stand they were in Toranez gives a warning shout of a large group riding towards then hard and fast. All look to see the heavily armed group and they Turn NE and ride hard.

Kalife praying that the mutt stays quite, and Daphne giving Toranez a warning to keep the mutt quiet before it becomes a fur coat. They ride seeking concealment of the trees and the security of the village.

Kalfie can not help but question a group of thieves being this heavily armed add debate if it is a trained battalion of Soldiers from the far side of the mountains heading out to raid the village. Thus he drives his stead harder to encourage all to hasten. All hoping the trees will slow the large group more then themselves.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jul, 2007 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout - Page 10

Kalfie, Daphne and Toranez see the men approaching quickly. Toranez ties his white shirt to Ramza's body with a small amount of rope as a sign of surrender and peace, he slaps Ramza's back end sending him sprawling off in the direction of the horses. He began to set a trap, tying his rope to the two closest trees and setting the spikes into the ground.

Daphne tells him quickly "I am sorry, I do not think we have a chance. They outnumber us. I think is better we separate. I'll see you soon". She then starts galloping in great speed towards North along with Kalfie.

20th Jul, 2007 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 10

The Game Master says...

So let me see if I understand this...

Toranez is going to set a trap while the rest continue onward North?

Is that correct?

> TOPIC: [party Order] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,