[party Order] Scout - Page 2 of 16

Ice and Daphne decide to explore the north. - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Aug, 2005 - 11:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Party leader posts here
31st Jul, 2005 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout - Page 2

Since the World of Medieval map clearly shows the Kingdom's boundaries, I assume that this is common knowledge. Also, I believe any citizen would know where the kingdom within which they live ends. If you disagree, then Ice and Daphne will first look for a map to purchase.

We will travel at a trot to the boundaries and from their travel at a slow horses walk so that we can be observant.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 31st Jul, 2005 - 2:51pm

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2005 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

The Game Master says...

Keep in mind the following.

1. When you play Medieval it is not based on your knowledge, but your character's (in other words you cannot go beyond the limitations of your character)
2. Neither of you have a map or are skilled in navigation
3. Your character's minds are less than average, this means hey are not too much on the bright side (no pun intended).

If you picture all those things above then you will be able to better imagine how your characters respond / act / etc.

2nd Aug, 2005 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Ice is willing to haggle the price and figures that must be what the map maker expects since his price is so unreasonable considering what everything else in the market costs.

"100 GP! Are you crazy? I can buy a wagon for that price! That is robbery. I will give you 10 GP for your best map."

Daphne agrees with Ice and adds: "Do you need to buy a new house or what? That price is insane! 10GP is much more than its worth! So what do you say? You take it or leave it?"

This is likely my last post in Party Order until next Tuesday.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 2nd Aug, 2005 - 11:00am

11th Aug, 2005 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Scout Order party

Daphne looks at the old man, then to Ice and says: "Ice, come let me talk with you a few words". They get into a corner of the house and Daphne says "What do we do now?. We need that map. Maybe after all is worth to pay for the work of this elder. I think we have no choice but purchase it, if not, we will be traveling to this adventure like blinds going to fall into the pit".

Ice knows Daphne is right, but really hates to be taken advantage like this. They return to the man and she says: "Sir, it isn't that we don't appreciate what you do. In fact, I admire your ability. But surely you realize 100 GP is not affordable? What good is all your hard work if no one is ever able to use your maps?"

Ice continues: "How can I be sure we will even be able to understand it. Neither my partner nor I are skilled in navigation. Perhaps we can look at the map and see if it will even be helpful for us?"

Ice and Daphne plan to look at the map to determine if they can read it enough for it to help them. They believe it isn't all that difficult to read the basics of a map, but they want to be sure before they spend any money.

11th Aug, 2005 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

Ice and Daphne decide to look through the scrolls to see if any of them are maps. If they find a map, they will look at it to see if they can understand it and see if it will be useful to them. They will look to see if there are any obvious landmarks that will help them identify when they will have left the kingdom's bounderies, but will also simply be trying to determine if they can read a map at all before deciding if they should continue to try and bargain with the map maker.

15th Aug, 2005 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout

Ice and Daphe quickly put back everything they have been looking at and go outside to see if they can see the thieves and maybe help to catch them.

They go outside and Ice will shout once out side. If they can spot who did the shouting they will ask: "Where are the thieves, perhaps we can help you get back your stuff? Quickly, tell us, what did they take and where did they go?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Aug, 2005 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout - Page 2

Ice and Daphne both decide at the same time that they have no choice but to flee. They look at each other knowingly, rush to their horses and take off to the north.

18th Aug, 2005 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

Ice and Daphne decide to explore the north. They will head in the general direction of GreyStalk and see what they see.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: [party Order] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,