Prayer List - Page 2 of 9

Tomorrow Friday May 5th we are having another - Page 2 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 4th May, 2006 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Prayer List
If you need help from above and beyond, then prayer is one sure method, state your cause and let other members help.
Click on the image above to be taken to the latest Prayer Request.
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2005 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List
A Friend

Prayer List - Page 2

I have a huge prayer request. About two days ago we lost one of our 5th grade girls. For those who don't know, I work at an after school program. She went home with a headache last week and after going to the doctor, they found a cist on her brain. Tuesday they took her to a hospital out of town to have surgery on it. Well, during the night her brain swelled and she was gone. It's a really hard time for the staff and for the girls. We are each trying to deal with our grief in our own ways, but we're also having to answer a lot of really hard questions from the girls and help them deal with their pain. Please be in prayer for her family, for the staff, and for the girls who are coping with a loss.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2005 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

List Prayer

Life can be such a challenge, especially when you keep starting it all over again and again. Please pray that we can find work quickly and adjust to our new circumstances.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2005 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List
A Friend

Prayer List Beliefs Religious General

**sigh** Another one of our girls at work is in the hospital. She's a third grader, and one of the girls I had over the summer. She had some surgery around her brain area a few months ago, and some of the scar tisuse had left her speech problems. Thursday she apparently started having seizures. Please pray that God will heal her body and comfort her family. We just lost a girl a couple weeks ago, and so we're all kind of tense about this situation.

27th Nov, 2005 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 List Prayer

My dear sister is still struggling in the hospital, this is two weeks now. She has a resistant-strain kidney infection/UTI, double pneumonia, and has now developed a staph infection. It's not looking good, and my mother is not dealing well with this. I would humbly ask for your prayers for the Lord's will for my sister, and comfort and peace for my mother. Thank you.

7th Dec, 2005 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

List Prayer

Not to long ago I requested your prayers in regards to adjusting to our new circumstances, I ask that you once again consider this when you petition Father as we are on the roller coaster again. Specifically, I ask that the Lord's Spirit will direct us to the right place for us to be until we can get our own place. Thank you.

29th Jan, 2006 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List

Your prayers are deeply appreciated for my dear friend, Maryilyn, who has developed uterine cancer. She's had a complete hysterectomy (and then some), and begins chemotherapy next week. It wasn't diagnosed until it was in the advanced stages, and her surgeon says "barring a miracle" she may have two years. Let's pray for a miracle. She has baby grandchildren, grown children, and many friends who love her.

Thank you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jan, 2006 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List - Page 2

Please pray for my aunt who has been struggling with cancer, and after her last round of surgery, discovered that she has 5 more growths, and not very long to live. Please pray for my family that they have the strength to cope with this last set of bad news. Thank you!

4th May, 2006 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List General Religious Beliefs - Page 2

Tomorrow Friday May 5th we are having another ultrasound. Please pray that the doctor may find everything going great with the baby, that we may get all the funds we need for the delivery and that the doctor once and for all tell us tomorrow if it is a boy or a girl! Thanks in advance friends.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Prayer List

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,