Mission: Locker Room 2

Mission Locker Room 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 6th Aug, 2005 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Decision Chamber
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2005 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

The leader of this mission may post final decisions only within this thread, it should not be a means of two-way communication with the GM.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2005 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Zeus enters the locker room and seeing the people inside says: "Hello guys! How are you today? Ready for work?"

"Nah, I feel like a truck pass over me", Exile replies. She then approaches Zeus and extends her hand towards him and says "Hi. I do not think we met before, I'm Exile. What are you up to?".

"Hello, Exile! My name is Zeus. I'm new here and I'm quite positive we've never met before." says Zeus while he shakes Exile's hand. "I'm getting ready for work, but sometimes I feel kind of lost around here. My sister is trying to help me, but I always seem to find a way to mess up the routes. How about you? Are you a newbie too?"

Exile: "Well, you can say so. I have trained very hard and I am glad to get a chance to show some of my skills. Of course, I have a long way to go still and I really look forward to learn and grow more, what are your expectations?. I can detect you have an accent when you speak, where is that accent from?"

Zeus: "My expectations? Well, for now I just want to learn, to find my way around and maybe to make some friends. And yeah, you're right I do have an accent. I was born in europe, my parent are from a little known country - Romania. They still speak that language at home, so I couldn't lose the accent."

Exile: "Romania...interesting!. I'm from a big country in South America, Argentina, the land of meat and gauchos (I am sure maybe you never heard of them before, they have been "extinct" for ages)."

3rd Aug, 2005 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I continued the story, but please note that I do not need the exact conversations unless they are meant towards other people you meet in the story (not those within the same player group). What is needed is your actions mostly, thanks.

4th Aug, 2005 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

"I think we need to have a look!" says Zeus. He takes a wrench left there by a worker who rushed out of the room and at Exile's suggestion, carefully approaches the source of the strange sounds, while she (Exile) remains in the back.

5th Aug, 2005 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Sorry, but you cannot 'take a wrench' unless the story says there is one to take. You might like to try stating something like: 'I look around to see if there is a tool around that can be used as a weapon.'

Restate your post. (You may also like to look over 'Party Leader' in the Medieval Board as it talks about this.

5th Aug, 2005 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

"I think we need to have a look!" says Zeus. He looks around for something that can be used as a weapon (if he finds one, he takes it) and at Exile's suggestion, carefully approaches the source of the strange sounds, while she (Exile) remains in the back.

Offtopic but,
I'm sorry! I had a feeling that my previous post wasn't quite correct. I hope I'll post properly from now on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2005 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2

Matrix

Zeus carefully approaches those guys, maintaining a safe distance, so in case things get bad (meaning that it becomes obvious they want to start a fight), he could take advantage of his good speed and run out. "Is everything OK, fellows?" asks Zeus when he got close enough so they notice him. All this time, Exile is standing at the door, checking the discussion; she's prepared to leave the room if things get "rough".

6th Aug, 2005 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

Seing the look on the guys face and hearing his threatening voice makes Zeus realize that these guy are no joke. He says a quick "I'm sorry!", turns around and rushes our of the door with Exile on his side. They decide to find a place to hide (maybe a corner), but still be able to keep an eye on the locker room's door. The plan is to wait and if/when those guys come out, to follow them from a safe distance. Meantime if we see a guard, we inform him about what we saw in there.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.