[camp] Bodyguard - Page 3 of 4

Offtopic but, I'm glad to see that - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Sep, 2005 - 8:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Player Discussion
1st Sep, 2005 - 8:05am / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard - Page 3

How do you think we should travel? there are 3 options: one at each side of the wagon, one in front and the other at the end of the wagon or both at the end of the wagon.

We should definitely have our bows handy at all times.

Suggestions?

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2005 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Bodyguard camp

I think the best is one in front and one in the back. We are both as strong, but you have a sturdier horse, so I suggest you travel in front.

1st Sep, 2005 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard RPG PBP Medieval World

First thing we should do is get something to eat, after that, if we still have time, maybe we should ask around about the dangers on the road to the village, not mentioning of course our job or what business we have. What do you think?

1st Sep, 2005 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Bodyguard camp

I agree. Of course we should ask for our employer's permission.

By the way, did you see JB's question of whether you paid for the equipment you bought? I am sure you can pay for it, with the huge amounts of money that you have now, but just checking.

3rd Sep, 2005 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

Bodyguard camp

Do you want to eat at a pub in the city, or eat our rations? I think we should eat at a pub, if you have any GPs left, because that way we could blend in with the locals and ask them of any potential danger.

3rd Sep, 2005 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard

I suggest we should get the food offered by the in-keeper, get to a table, eat our meal and in the mean time observe the fellows in the tavern. I think we shouldn't ask any more about the road ... I don't think we can get any useful information. But if someone sits at our table, maybe we should make some casual conversation. We should also be careful not to spend to much time in there ... we don't want our employer to wait on us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Sep, 2005 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard - Page 3

I am sorry I haven't posted in so long. I agree. If the inn-keeper didn't know anything, maybe some of the other locals will.

8th Sep, 2005 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

Offtopic but,
I'm glad to see that your activity rate is at the usual 100%.

I wonder what the GM expects us to do. I wonder if there's something wrong with our food. What do you say? Should we do something or we should just keep on eating. I noticed that after this kind of things something bad is about to happen. Any suggestion?

Reconcile Edited: RaulDrake on 8th Sep, 2005 - 8:14pm

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: [camp] Bodyguard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,