[camp] Bodyguard - Page 2 of 4

I'll try as hard as I can to raise - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 31st Aug, 2005 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Player Discussion
27th Aug, 2005 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard - Page 2

First we should question our friend who has told us of the job and ask him where the man in need of a bodyguard lives, and then set out to meet him.

I am going to buy:

4 oats
2 skin, water
4 dry rations

total: 10 gold.

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2005 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Bodyguard camp

My suggestion is to talk first to the "boss" and, after talking with him about the job, tell him that we MUST go to the market to get the necessary equipment before leaving the village. Without that equipment we are unable to handle the job. Agreed? Any other suggestions?

27th Aug, 2005 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard RPG PBP Medieval World

I agree, venturing to the market first might make us lose the opportunity. We should first go talk to him, as you suggested, and casually mention we heard he is in need of bodyguards.

27th Aug, 2005 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Bodyguard camp

I have a plan, but feel free to come with suggestions:
I.C.: "Well sir, we're glad you think we can help you. We agree to do the job, but unfortunately we need to go to the market first to buy some equipment to ensure that the trip to East City and back will be without incidents. Why don't you sir finish your meal and maybe have a drink 'till we go to the market ... or if you think, one of us could remain here, while the other will go there to make the purchases. Also I would like to ask sir, if you think we should buy something that will be handy for the mission, or maybe, before going to the market, you'd like to tell us some more - what you consider appropriate - related to the job."

O.O.C.: Anything else Smudge?

28th Aug, 2005 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Bodyguard camp

that looks perfect, go ahead and post it in party order. Hopefully he will agree.

29th Aug, 2005 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard

In order to speed up a little the game, I'll answer to the guy without waiting to your response ... I'm quite sure you'll agree.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Aug, 2005 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard - Page 2

I'll tell the "boss" that even though we haven't been to East City, we have a map to show us the road. I hope the GM will agree with this ... I mean we do have the world map, even though our characters haven't bought one. With this map we can find our way to East City, although the map doesn't help us with the "surprises" JB has for us wink.gif .

What do you say?

Offtopic but,
Please try to raise your activity rate ... I'm feeling rather uncomfortable to the thought that you'll be unable to post and I'll be left by myself. Thanks!

31st Aug, 2005 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

I'll try as hard as I can to raise my participation rate. It's kind of hard to raise it after being here for so long, but it's also harder to drop.

Yes, I think we have the world map - or if not, our characters have the knowledge of the overall location of things. We will still need to be on the lookout for any bandits or animals that might be awaiting us.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: [camp] Bodyguard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,