[party Order] Bodyguard - Page 2 of 2

Sidraul: "I can't believe this - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Sep, 2005 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 
Closed
Only FINAL decisions please
3rd Sep, 2005 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bodyguard - Page 2

Offtopic but,
It is still not quite clear to me what's the situation with my gold. I made the exchange of 1100 fp to 275 gp and I spent 271 gp on stuff at the market. My calculations say I got 5-6 gp left (4 from this exchange and 1-2 remaining from the previous mission)

We'll go in the tavern and order something to eat from the inn-keeper: "Good day to ya! We'd like to ask you sir to give us something to eat ... not too expensive, but something to keep us full for awhile." says Sidraul. "Also, I was wondering if you could tell us what do you know about the road to the village. Are there any dangers one could meet if traveling there?"

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2005 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Bodyguard Order party

"We'll take your offer, sir! Give us that meal for 1 GP you have there!" says Sidraul. We'll take the food at a table - where there is space for the both of us. If there is someone else at the table, we'll just say "Hi!" and we'll get to eat the food, not in a big hurry, but we'll not waste time; we don't want to have the boss wait for us. We'll not start any conversation, but we'll answer if someone asks us something, but we'll not say anything related to our job or our employer.

10th Sep, 2005 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bodyguard RPG PBP Medieval World

If there's anyone at the table, Sidraul will say: "I hope you don't mind that we sit here ... we don't want to disturb anyone, we'll just eat our meal and be on our way". If there's no one at the table, we'll just eat what the inn-keeper gave us and then get our of the tavern to meet our employer. Of course, from time to time, while we eat, we'll check on our horses and "scan" the tavern of any potential danger.

10th Sep, 2005 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Bodyguard Order party

The Game Master says...

If there is someone else at the table,

Raul. There is no need to keep repeating if someone is at the table, only the two of you are at one table, hence I have not elaborated it in the story. How much of your meal will you eat before you check the horses?

10th Sep, 2005 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Bodyguard Order party

We'll try to sit at a table where we can directly see our horses ... if that's not possible, we'll eat in turns, thus one of us will always control/supervise the horses.

11th Sep, 2005 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bodyguard

Sidraul: "I can't believe this happened ... I can't believe we acted so stupid, but most of all I can't imagine our boss to be a thief!" We'll start to ask around, to find out if anyone saw who took the horses: "Does anyone saw how this could happen ... does anyone know who took our goods? There were 2 horses here. Anybody?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: [party Order] Bodyguard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,