Alec Baldwin - Page 3 of 6

Wedding bells for Alec Baldwin Alec Baldwin - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Jul, 2012 - 10:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
13th May, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin - Page 3

Alec Baldwin was recently on 20/20 (I think it was that one) and he once again apologized about what he said to his daughter. The presenter told him point blank that he was only sorry because he was caught - very interesting!

Some were saying that he should have left it alone, because every time he apologizes his daughter has to pay the price by being in the spotlight again.

As for being President, why does every actor feel that after a life of acting they need to be a leader of the people? Then again they are right, politicans are the best actors!

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2008 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Baldwin Alec

If a man (or woman) doesn't have self-control with his own family, how will he have it in office? Someone with that kind of temper, who can snap under pressure, will do so in public office. Who needs that from someone in a position of power? I've seen enough interviews with this self-righteous guy to know that he's not fit to lead. Yes, he's extremely intelligent and very confident. But that's not all it takes.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2010 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Alec Baldwin Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Alec Baldwin pill drama

30 Rock star Alec Baldwin was examined at a hospital after his daughter called authorities from their Manhattan apartment. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2010 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Baldwin Alec

Alec Baldwin supports gay marriage

Alec Baldwin has made an internet video pleading for the right to marry Jesse Tyler Ferguson. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2011 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Baldwin Alec

Alec Baldwin 'dating 28-year-old'

Alec Baldwin is "really into" a 28-year-old yoga studio director he's been dating. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2011 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin attacks Michelle Malkin

Alec Baldwin went ballistic on Twitter yesterday, unleashing a tirade on Michelle Malkin because she dared to be glad a cop killer received justice. His tweets and those directed at Malkin by Baldwin fans were nothing short of disgusting. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2012 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin - Page 3

Alec Baldwin: media stalking me over stalker story
TV News

NEW YORK (TheWrap.com) - Alec Baldwin took to Twitter to accuse the New York Post, NBC's "Today" morning show and other news outlets of stalking him to get an interview about a woman charged with stalking him. Baldwin tweets that crews from both organizations -- and others -- have been camped outside his Greenwich Village home in New York City. It is the same home where the Canadian woman, Genevieve Sabourin, appeared over the weekend, prompting him to call police. "Outside my apt, "journalists" from the Post camped out to talk to me about stalking," he wrote late Tuesday. ...

Source: TV News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2012 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Wedding bells for Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin and his yoga instructor fiancee have tied the knot in a New York City church. Ref. Stuff.co.nz

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Alec Baldwin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,