The Meatrix

The Meatrix - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 19th Jun, 2015 - 5:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Using Matrix Technology to get a POINT across.
12th Aug, 2005 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

The Meatrix

Matrix

If you have not seen the 'Meatrix' then you should:

Go to: https://www.themeatrix.com/

Place reviews after if you like.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

The Meatrix
A Friend

Meatrix The

I loved this video! Not only do they provide excellent info on the subject, but they provide an alternative, and alternative that I did not know existed! I will be supporting stores and farms listed when I did a search for my zip code from now on. I already knew some of this from the book Fast Food Nation. I recommend that book in addition to this and find out what you are eating. It is very disturbing.

3rd Sep, 2005 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

The Meatrix RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I think the video is very creative and helps the message to get out to the younger generation as well by using the Matrix theme.

19th Apr, 2010 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Meatrix The

Matrix

I think it was a fabulous idea, from the cartoon itself to the name of the characters, etc. I think we need to be more conscious about the food we eat and decide whether or not we care enough about these poor creatures, to stop eating meat.

29th Apr, 2010 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Meatrix The

Matrix

I never knew this before. I mean I heard people talking about it and stuff but never seen it spelled out like that. Doing it with the Matrix theme was cool. I don't know if I can stop eating burgers though. I might stop eating the Mc Nuggets.

29th Apr, 2010 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

The Meatrix

Matrix

Short and to the point, pretty well done for a cartoon, though they missed a few things. I liked the link they made with the Matrix. I hope they make more of these and touch on the topic of genetic alteration.

I did not know baby cows were fed cow blood though, crazy. You learn something new everyday, yay. undecided.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2015 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

The Meatrix

Matrix

Very informative production done in a colorful way. We're too wrapped up in the finished product that we don't see the process that takes place when eating meat.

> TOPIC: The Meatrix

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.