DramonArizel Introduction

Dramonarizel Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Aug, 2005 - 5:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2005 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, Hello to all who may read my intro post. Online, I am usually known as DramonArizel. I am currently 16 years old and will be turning seventeen in about a month. I am a Korean-American who was born in America in 1988. My parents moved, at an early age, to North America at an early age grew up there. I admit, I'm a very shy person and I mainly use my time reading books, playing computer games, or hanging out with my friends. I usually don't venture out for the sake of adventure.

As for why I am here, I played some different RPGs in my life including real Dungeons and Dragons with friends, Mass produced RPG games made by different companies, Online forum based RPGs, and some online interactive RPGs. It is the end of summer for me and I am actually pretty bored of arguing a lot on forums and video games. I'm just plain bored with my usually entertainment. I hope that here I can enjoy serious RPG's with little to no "out of character" talking. I hope to find a Dungeon Master or Game Master that actually explains scenery and different creatures in detail and leads the story to what it is supposed to be. Sure I may have to brush up on my grammar, but that is a very menial cost for serious gaming and fun.

Well, I think that is all I have to say to you all. it is currently 11:30 P.M. in Illinois and I cant really think of anything else to type here. If I'm missing anything or if you have any questions, please prompt me to post about it. Thank you.

DramonArizel biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2005 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction DramonArizel

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Understand this Villager... Many a brave lad and las have come here in times past seeking adventure, but they were never up to the task at hand which be to post 30, yes sir, I repeat 30 constructive messages and have an activity rating of 75% or more. They have a tendency to quit long before they met the honorable requirements. This be what separates the peasants from the warriors. Wilt thou also run like a coward or be as the brave that stay to fight yet another day?

Now meh advice would be this... have a quickie read of 'What is Good Posting!' and then start to make thy postings. If ye still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ Board then ask them WITHIN this thread. This place has MANY features to help ye find what thou art looking for, but if ye cannot handle the serious adventure here then feel free to delete thy account.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2005 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

DramonArizel Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

An interesting intro and welcome to you. I am glad you are interested in serious RPGing, I hope you will be an active participant here as this is prime in acquiring RPGer status. If you have any questions you may ask them within this thread, but keep in mind that we have a very comprehensive FAQ Board available. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2005 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thanks for the Greeting, I just realized that I forgot to state how I found this Forum. I found a gateway for anything relating to RPGs. After becoming a member of this forum I tried to join the police detective RPG only to find that I need the 30 posts. According to here, it says I don't. So if you find the person that made that web site, please tell him or her to update it. Is this constructive enough for you all?

Message Edited!
Persephone: Link removed.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2005 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Where on that web site does it say you don't need 30 posts? I in fact see it quite differently or maybe you thought that because the other RPGs specified a post count and this one did not that you could join and play right away? Have a look again at what it says on that same page:

Now you are wondering how we test that. Well, it is simple, by the way you post on the community FORUM. We require 30 constructive posts to be made and an activity rate of 75% then you are allowed RPG Group status and can play!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: DramonArizel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,