Chess Access

Chess Access - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 1st Sep, 2005 - 1:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Open to regular members only!
24th Aug, 2005 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Chess Access

Chess & 300FP Contest

Winner: The winner of this contest gets free access to Multi-player Chess and 300FP

Rules: Be the top poster to START the most threads about NFL teams in the NFL Board by the 31st August, 2005 at 9pm EST and you win!

* You must know how to play the game of Chess and plan to participate
* You must reply to this thread stating that you are entering the competition and your level of ability to play chess.
* Only threads started about teams at least a paragraph long not existing will be accepted.
* Each thread must be in your own words with a link to any quoted material.
* In the case where two people are posting the same team at the same time the earlier post will be accepted and the other deleted.

NOTE: No Bots, Mods, Admin or Upgraded Members will be participating so you do not have to worry about competition from us. wink.gif

At the end of the contest the user will be announced here.

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2005 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Access Chess

Contest End Date Changed

Since there are currently no takers the Contest has been moved up to the 31st August, 2005.

25th Aug, 2005 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Chess Access Feedback & FAQ News Community

Darn it, I wasn't quick enough. I will be a taker in this contest. I was holding out to see who else might jump at the challenge. Looks like that might have been to my disadvantage since the date has now been moved.

I would like to enter the competition. I enjoy playing chess. I would not consider myself a very advanced chess player by any means, but I am not a beginner.

Let's talk some NFL!

25th Aug, 2005 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Access Chess

Welcome to the contest, you will notice slight changes to the title and description of your threads to facilitate the associated image with the team. This is purposeful for each thread created in that Board, so do not concern yourself with it, thanks. No need to reply here.

1st Sep, 2005 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Access Chess

User Deep Doctrine is the only contestant and winner of this Contest. He wins an easy 300FP plus Multi-player Chess Access!

** Contest Closed **

> TOPIC: Chess Access

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,