World Greed Round Up - Page 21 of 23

That is OK KNtoran, because once you do, you'll - Page 21 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 23 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 
World Greed
Use this thread to organize games between players of World Greed
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2008 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Round Up
A Friend

World Greed Round Up - Page 21

I am there now. Ready to see you go down in flames. Hope you have some water close by. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2008 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Up Greed World

I will let klar and JB soften you up alaskann before I start my beatings in the new year. Glad to have ye aboard!

2nd Jan, 2009 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Round Up Reviews RPG & Card Board

Somebody needs to tell me how the heck to get this ball rolling because I am so confused. Do I click "start a new game"? If so I'm guessing I will have to do it from home because I tried it just now and nothing happened. It might be some of the filters they have on the computers here at work.
How can I possibly kick anybody's butt when I can't even find the game...duh....

2nd Jan, 2009 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 Up Greed World

Your first step is to login and then put FP in your account.

After that second step is to join any game that says "waiting". I have many there in that status. Once you join it there is a chat interface where I can help you so I win *cough* I mean so you understand how the game works.

Rather off topic, but...
If you have any kind of Instant Messenger that you use send me the details via EMail and I will switch it on now and help you in real time so you can get going.

2nd Jan, 2009 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Up Greed World

I am at work right now and I think the filters will block any I'm programs. (I work for the state and they have their own server). I will go see if I can get it a game started though. Thanks! I will be sure and let you know if I continue to be dense.

Rather off topic, but...

Be careful what you say, I may start out slow but I am usually a VERY fast learner...

2nd Jan, 2009 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Round Up

Understood. FP added to your account so you can join the One on Ones I have started already that everyone else is afraid to touch.

Ensure you read the One on One rules: Source 5

Any other support requests please use this Thread instead: Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Round Up
A Friend

World Greed Up - Page 21

I will be joining some games in the next week once I catch up on everything else. Give me time JB I will challenge ya again like I always seem to do. smile.gif

2nd Jan, 2009 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Up Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 21

That is OK KNtoran, because once you do, you'll have LOTS of catching up to do here as well. By that time I should be on top, but I'll leave that for the Rants Thread.

+  « First of 23 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 

> TOPIC: World Greed Round Up

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,