Mission: Locker Room 3 - Page 9 of 10

The electrical device has not been addressed - Page 9 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 20th Mar, 2009 - 6:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Briefing Room 3 (Player Discussion)
18th Mar, 2009 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 3 - Page 9

Matrix

I think you have to say we leave the room and go contact the authorities with whatever the usual way it is to do that or something like that. We should know how to do that.

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2009 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Alright so what are going to do? We need to make a move before the DM decides what happens.

19th Mar, 2009 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 3 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I am with you unless LDS comes up with a better Idea. Only other option is to look for the bad guys.

19th Mar, 2009 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Room Locker Mission

Matrix

OOC: I agree, we should contact the authorities. Let's leave the place and contact them. Even if we do not, I know we will get caught regardless, I am just warning you all to get ready because the nightmare is going to start.

20th Mar, 2009 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

I think we are in some serious nonsense right now because we touched everything moved stuff around and even tore clothing from the body. I don't know I we can even explain this!

20th Mar, 2009 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 3

Matrix

Odion speaks up, "I can see why you are thinking that we have committed this act officer." "Unfortunately due to our in experience we might have panicked a bit and not thought clearly on our actions here.", pausing a moment. "I guess the beginning is a good place to start."

"We walked into the room as two large men pushed by us. They seemed in rather a rush.", looking directly at the officer he continues. "We were to get our assignment this day, but no one was there or so we thought."

"Apoc and Exile stayed in the main locker room area, I decided to check if any one was in the shower area.", looking a bit more sad "that is where I found that poor man laying on the floor."

Trying to ensure he is not rushing to fast and making sense he continues, "Looked like someone hit him on the head with a big wrench that was there." Trying to remain calm he continues. "I thought those guys might com back so I took the wrench with out touching it with my fingers thus the ripped pant leg to pick it up with. Thought maybe you guys could have got prints off of it." Continuing he adds. "I can recall their faces pretty good as well could point them out if I seen them. Just do not understand why the hit him like that."

He then turns to Apoc and Exile so they can give their testimony.

It a start have at you own testimonies and we can go from there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2009 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 3 - Page 9

Matrix

I think you did a good job with that I don't have anything to add let's see what happens.

20th Mar, 2009 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 3 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 9

Matrix

The electrical device has not been addressed and I think we might be wise to do so but that would be Apoc and Exiles conversation. We need to speak up or it is even worse.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.