Mission: Locker Room 3 - Page 2 of 10

OOC: Okay, this is what you have to post in - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 14th Feb, 2009 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Briefing Room 3 (Player Discussion)
13th Feb, 2009 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 3 - Page 2

Matrix

"Well, it seems like I will be your partner..ummm...Leon. I was told this mission is for the strong in mind and body" then staring at Leon she raises and eyebrow and says "Do you think you're prepared for what's next?".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2009 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 3
A Friend

Room Locker Mission

"I remember being asked that before I took the red pill of course I'm prepared"looks away and rubs hands together"Lets roll"

Reconcile Edited: SquallLeon on 13th Feb, 2009 - 11:22pm

13th Feb, 2009 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 3 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

"Since both of us have the same ranking, would you like to be the leader or you rather wait for more people to join us?"

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2009 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Room Locker Mission

"Sure ill be leader what will it hurt?"Becomes a tad nervous"Heh ok then lets grab our gear"

13th Feb, 2009 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

OOC: Ok, since you will be the leader, do you know how to post in decision chamber right? Basically you write what we discuss and when the GM is ready to put the story you post our final decision. For now you can post we have met, etc and what we said. Check the Locker Room 2 if you have questions.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2009 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leon walks into a locker room full of people"Hey my name is Leon who is ready to provide help to Zion?"I peer into a crowd full of people looking back at me,They go back to doing what they are doing"Heh"Goes to locker and opens it.

Reconcile Edited: SquallLeon on 14th Feb, 2009 - 12:29am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2009 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 3 - Page 2

Matrix

Yes, go ahead and post in Decision chamber so we can get the game rolling. wink.gif

14th Feb, 2009 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 3 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 2

Matrix

OOC: Okay, this is what you have to post in decision chamber here:

Source 6

"Leon walks into a locker room full of people"Hey my name is Leon who is ready to provide help to Zion?"I peer into a crowd full of people looking back at me,They go back to doing what they are doing"Heh"Goes to locker and opens it.

Exile looks at him from the distance and says "Well, it seems like I will be your partner..ummm...Leon. I was told this mission is for the strong in mind and body. "

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.