Mission: Locker Room 3 - Page 2 of 2

Odion speaks up, "I can see why you are - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2009 - 1:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Decision Chamber
13th Mar, 2009 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 3 - Page 2

Matrix

Odion calls to his mates that he found a body then looks to see where the blood trail leads. To see if he can learn more about why this occurred.

Exile examines the body for any signs of injury. She then turns to her companions and asks "What are we going to do with the body? Looks like we need an autopsy".

Apoc looks at the electronic device if he sees any writing or images on the screen. He also tries to note if it is a sabotage device as that locker should have been closed also.

After which Apoc rips off a piece of cloth from the dead body and wraps the electronic device in it. As he wrap it he tries not to get his finger prints on it.

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2009 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Odion looks to see where the man was dragged from to see what he was doing when he was hit. The weapon if found will be taken with them and carried to as to prevent any possible prints from being destroyed and any of their added on. Gloves from the medical kit could be used to pick it up and place it in a a bag or such if one can be found.

Apoc take the opportunity look more closely at the held held deice to see if he can read the messages especially the one from Rush.

Exiles rips of another piece of cloth and uses it to pick up a couple of the syringes and then wraps them and places them in the first aide kit. The kit then is kept on here persons they hope that maybe the syringes can be examined by the lab for prints or chemicals in it. She is careful as to not get her prints on it and to try to preserve any that already are.

19th Mar, 2009 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 3 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

With the items secured to prevent the murders from taking them if the body is left alone the group decides to contact the authorities to report their findings.

If this involves traversing through the hallways they will be careful to avoid those who they seen coming out of the locker as they entered.

23rd Mar, 2009 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Odion speaks up, "I can see why you are thinking that we have committed this act officer." "Unfortunately due to our in experience we might have panicked a bit and not thought clearly on our actions here.", pausing a moment. "I guess the beginning is a good place to start."

"We walked into the room as two large men pushed by us. They seemed in rather a rush.", looking directly at the officer he continues. "We were to get our assignment this day, but no one was there or so we thought."

"Apoc and Exile stayed in the main locker room area, I decided to check if any one was in the shower area.", looking a bit more sad "that is where I found that poor man laying on the floor."

Trying to ensure he is not rushing to fast and making sense he continues, "Looked like someone hit him on the head with a big wrench that was there." Trying to remain calm he continues. "I thought those guys might com back so I took the wrench with out touching it with my fingers thus the ripped pant leg to pick it up with. Thought maybe you guys could have got prints off of it." Continuing he adds. "I can recall their faces pretty good as well could point them out if I seen them. Just do not understand why the hit him like that."

He then turns to Apoc and Exile so they can give their testimony.

Apoc speaks up, "We checked the lockers to see if any evidence or information could be found. The personal electronic device was found and we carefully wrapped it up."

He quickly adds, "Unfortunately in the process we might have destroyed any prints on it though. We feared the thugs would be back to destroy this evidence so we gather all we could quickly and were just heading out the door to report this to you."

Odion Hope to add hope for the others and continues his account "Prints can be removed from that wrench. We never touched it and out prints are not on it." Pauses a bit, "Would a description of the men we seen leaving when we came in help at all?".

Exile adds, "Yes did they call you by chance?", unsure what else to do she adds, "What he just said, is the entire truth. We did not do anything to this man, and we decided to report this to the authorities right away. We are honest people."

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.