Paris Hilton - Page 3 of 15

She says she is going to be treated like any - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Jun, 2007 - 2:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: I think Paris Hilton is MOSTLY...
  A spoilt brat       39.13%
  Knows how to market herself       47.83%
  Just loves attention       8.70%
  Is very talented       0.00%
  A pretty face       0.00%
  A typical West coast woman       0.00%
  A typical Cali girl       4.35%
  Knows how to strut her stuff       0.00%
  A business woman       0.00%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Paris Hilton Quotes
5th May, 2007 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton - Page 3

Somehow she reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith. The only difference is Anna came from a poor family she came from a rich one. They are both prostituting themselves for money.
Paintingblue

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2007 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Hilton Paris

Well here is the latest on the Paris issue. I understand that she wrote Arnold Schwarzenegger aka "The Governator," for his assistance in granting her a Governor's pardon, so she would not have to go to jail. In the Governator's response, he advised Paris to explore all her legal options and he did not wish to interfere in the legal process at this point. This was not his exact words but just the gist of it.

By going to jail, Paris may hopefully learn to appreciate what she has, show respect for others and also, understand that "no one is above the law!"

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 9th May, 2007 - 9:41pm

Post Date: 17th May, 2007 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Paris Hilton Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Hilton 'good behaviour' cuts term

Paris Hilton will serve half of her 45-day jail sentence and will be separated from other inmates, say authorities.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/-/1/Hi/entertainment/6664563.stm

20th May, 2007 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Hilton Paris

Well, not only she got away with her full jail sentence but she plans to make millions out of this situation. Ms Hilton surely knows how to take advantage of every situation. rolleyes.gif

Big Bird is set to get busy while in jail, writing! - and hopes it will make her millions.According to The Sun, the heiress, 26, plans to sell the blow-by-blow account after she serves her 23-day sentence for driving while banned.

A source said: "There will be details of clashes with prisoners and disgusting meals.

"She thinks this will show she is paying her debt to society." Paris must report to Century Regional Detention Facility in Los Angeles by June 5 after dropping an appeal.

21st May, 2007 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Hilton Paris

LDS if I had to make a wager with anyone, I am sure that Paris Hilton keeping a log of her life in jail was not her idea. Perhaps someone suggested this to her as a way of "passing the time" in jail. But for Paris, why not capitalize on the situation and profit from it? Well let's hope she actually learns from her experience in jail!

I am not surprised that her sentence was reduced to 23 days. After all, she is Paris Hilton! I almost half expected her sentence to be changed to community service. Well I guess we will have to wait and see if she really is going to jail!

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2007 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton

COUNTDOWN ON FOR PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton's mandatory makeover -- from designer duds to jail-issued jumpsuits -- is fast approaching.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/01/p...n.ap/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2007 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton - Page 3

PARIS HILTON CHECKS INTO L.A. COUNTY JAIL FOR 3-WEEK STAY

Paris Hilton arrived at a Los Angeles County jail to begin a three-week stay for violating her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2007...ton-070604.html

4th Jun, 2007 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

She says she is going to be treated like any other inmate, I am not sure why she says that when the fact is that she will have a special cel that they usually use for celebrities or high-profile cases. It is not a real "jail" but more like a housing with security . I suppose she is trying very hard to change the image she has with the Media. That is never going to happen, she will always be seen as what she is: A rich woman who shops all day and shows off pretty dresses.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Paris Hilton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,