Paris Hilton - Page 5 of 15

I would definitely give her the benefit of - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Jun, 2007 - 10:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: I think Paris Hilton is MOSTLY...
  A spoilt brat       39.13%
  Knows how to market herself       47.83%
  Just loves attention       8.70%
  Is very talented       0.00%
  A pretty face       0.00%
  A typical West coast woman       0.00%
  A typical Cali girl       4.35%
  Knows how to strut her stuff       0.00%
  A business woman       0.00%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Paris Hilton Quotes
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2007 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton
A Friend

Paris Hilton - Page 5

Wow I think justice has been served. From an outsiders point of view this seems to be an embarrasment on the part of US justice system. However people can we cut Ms. Hilton some slack. She is going to JAIL! THis would be a traumatic episode in anyones life. Where is the love?

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2007 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Hilton Paris

Karbala, you are such a dear! I think you are the only person I know who is extending the hand of fellowship to Paris Hilton. It's not that I hate her; I just think she should stop with the melodramatics and histrionics and serve her sentence. Her rich family needs to stop interfering with the due process of law.

I would have a little more respect for her if she would just show some dignity through this ordeal.

10th Jun, 2007 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Hilton's twisted jailhouse saga began September 7, when she failed a sobriety test after police saw her weaving down a street in her Mercedes-Benz on what she said was a late-night hamburger run. (Watch how drunken driving is the bane of celebrities )

She pleaded no contest to reckless driving and was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines. In the months that followed she was stopped twice while driving on a suspended license. The second stop landed her in Sauer's courtroom.

(link www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/08/paris.hilton.ap/index.html)

The above clearly illustrates why I do not feel any pity on those who show a blatant disregard for the law of the land.

I understand that Miss Hilton is not doing too well now that she is back in jail (in the medical ward of the "Twin Towers" Detention centre, to be exact). Here is the latest:

https://foxnews.com/story/0,2933,279853,00.html

11th Jun, 2007 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Hilton Paris

I started thinking about a few things in the Paris Case. You know...why do they want to put her away so badly... My personal opinion is that this is partially because the LAPD and the DA' office actually had a iron clad case that she cant deny and didn't even try to deny and the fact that the LAPD has looked so pathetic in the OJ, Michael Jackson and Robert Blake cases where murderers and child molesters (sorry if you are a MJ fan, but come on...if there are that many complaints, then something is wrong or has been wrong at sometime) have walked free with the purchasing of competent legal services. They have wanted one of these to really stick and I think Paris is paying the price in that way and as I said the other part is she is rich and could have had someone hired to drive her to BurgerWorld 24hrs a day and the family would not feel so much as a pinch economically. That part, I think the judge is making a statement as well.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2007 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton
A Friend

Hilton Paris

I gotta say even though I hate the hype surrounding her popularity, you gotta feel for her. If you were to step in her shoes for a moment you will realise the total disconnection she and her lifestyle has from reality. She probably never even entertained the idea that she would ever end up behind bars.

Though her status and fame probably earned her a couple of days out of prison and a transfer to a slightly better detention centre her fame has probably been more detrimental in this whole saga.

Think about it if this was a middle class mother who slipped up and got caught driving while over the limit (which could very well happen) and handled the thought of going to jail hysterically we would probably sympathise with the poor thing. But with Paris things get hyped and out of hand.

While I think justice has been done and she got what she deserved, I think she deserves a bit of sympathy and compassion.

Reconcile Edited: Karbala on 11th Jun, 2007 - 6:14am

11th Jun, 2007 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton

According to the E!news, M.A.D.D. (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) issued this statement shortly after Paris Hilton was returned to jail:

"Miss Hilton must take full responsibility for her actions!"

I couldn't agree more!

Rather off topic, but...
It seems like entertainment lawyers do well in certain parts of the world! The first link indicates celebrities who have served shorter sentences than Miss Hilton. The second link pertains to Snoop Dog's gun and drug possession charge. Scandalous!

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,278952,00.html

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,268690,00.html

It appears that Miss Hilton has embarked on a spiritual journey and suddenly realises that she could do something more meaningful with her life! Here is the latest with Miss Hilton's revelation!

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,280415,00.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2007 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton
A Friend

Paris Hilton - Page 5

Is she genuine with her claims of reform? Only time will tell. Id give her the benefit of the doubt though.

12th Jun, 2007 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

I would definitely give her the benefit of the doubt. It would be nice if this was a turn for the better. HOWEVER, if I were a betting man, I am picturing a Britney Spears moment about a couple of months after she gets out. Wish her the best though!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Paris Hilton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,