Paris Hilton - Page 6 of 15

QUOTE Listen, Donald Trump has said that Paris - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Jun, 2007 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: I think Paris Hilton is MOSTLY...
  A spoilt brat       39.13%
  Knows how to market herself       47.83%
  Just loves attention       8.70%
  Is very talented       0.00%
  A pretty face       0.00%
  A typical West coast woman       0.00%
  A typical Cali girl       4.35%
  Knows how to strut her stuff       0.00%
  A business woman       0.00%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Paris Hilton Quotes
12th Jun, 2007 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton - Page 6

Food for Thought: Before an individual accepts the consequences of her actions, please bear in mind the following stages:

1) Blameless - Not being mature to accept responsibility for her actions.

2) Remorseful - Slowly contemplating the seriousness of her actions and understanding how others are affected.

3) Wisdom - Learning from her mistakes, accepting full responsibility for her actions and making a conscious decision, not to allow history to repeat itself.

She was seen by the whole world as a scared little girl, who refused to accept responsibility for her actions. Her reputation was slowly falling apart and perhaps, she was advised to embark on a "spiritual journey" as a way of winning over public sympathy and support.

I am not at all convinced that she has learnt anything from this whole ordeal.

Here is the latest on Paris Hilton's mysterious medical condition:

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,280458,00.html

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 12th Jun, 2007 - 6:42pm

Sponsored Links:
12th Jun, 2007 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Hilton Paris

In my opinion, Paris is going to forget all about this very quickly. We will not see her in the spotlight quickly after this, probably she would embark in some charity work related to women in prison, who knows...she may even want to become like a Princess Diane. I think she does feel terrible inside there obviously but do not think she will change as much, not sure.

13th Jun, 2007 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Most completely self-centered people don't change overnight - I can personally attest to this! However, it certainly is possible. I'll believe the change in Paris Hilton when I see it. And applaud it.

13th Jun, 2007 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Hilton Paris

Well, what happens when you are a filthy rich woman who ends up in prison? You ended up in a jail cell that cost the state more than US$1,000 a day (just to maintain the lady) Why? Well, because those type of cells are reserved for those with SERIOUS medical conditions. What Ms. Hilton has? Reportedly, she has ADD and Claustrophobia...really? rolleyes.gif How many prisoners who have ADD end up in this type of cell?

Paris Hilton suffers from extreme Attention Deficit Disorder and claustrophobia, and these conditions may have led to the sheriff's decision to release her from Lynwood Jail last week, TMZ reported.

Hilton is taking Adderall for her ADD, and was not receiving all of her medications at Lynwood. As a result, she was having severe panic attacks and was so debilitated at times that she could not push the panic button in her cell, the site reported.

As of Monday, Hilton was depressed but not really crying and spending her time writing down her thoughts, TMZ said. She was also reported to be losing weight.

Hilton's lawyer, Richard Hutton, told TMZ that Hilton is "doing as well as she can" and getting "excellent medical care."

And it is no secret that when it comes to Paris, nothing comes cheap, and it seems she is upholding her reputation even behind bars.

TMZ reported that the Hollywood Boulevard blonde is costing the Lynwood Correctional Facility $1,109.78 per day, whereas the average prisoner has a $99.64 daily debt...

14th Jun, 2007 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Hilton Paris

I think Paris Hilton's parents or publicists are working over time to salvage what is left of her reputation. Tonight, I have heard the best "excuse" for Paris Hilton's childish behaviour. Her aunt (I cannot remember the lady's name but she is Kathy Hilton's sister and is very close to Paris) was on the news (tonight on E! news- the Daily 10), claiming that the Paris was not "starving herself" deliberately but there were rumours being circulated that an inmate was going to poison her! Therefore, she was "too scared" to eat the food served in prison. What will they think of next?

I just had a thought. I think to a SMALL EXTENT, society may also play an integral role in perpetuating Paris Hilton's immature behaviour. Think about it. She was thoroughly spoiled by her parents: anything she wanted, she got it. As an adult, nothing has changed and she continues to be "pampered" by everyone: fashion designers give her free clothes, she has access to exclusive parties and the media showers her with attention, by taking pictures of her! She shows blatant disregard for the law by driving with a suspended licence because she believes that she can get away with it. She acts dumb because she thinks it is cute but it is also a clever way of her manipulating others. Maybe that's why she provided a "dumb" excuse in court, thinking the judge would be convinced and she got a rude awakening: jail! What does she do while in prison? She throws a tantrum to be released and the Sheriff succumbs by allowing her to go home with a monitoring device on her ankle. So once again, the lady gets her own way! The judge summons her and she begins to cry like a baby because she knows exactly what her fate is (maybe she was doing it to gain sympathy from the judge) and he orders her back to jail, serving her original sentence. She screams like a spoilt child and throws another tantrum. And what does the Sheriff do? Well he pampers Paris Hilton, by placing her in a treatment centre instead of her original cell. In the treatment centre, I am guessing that it is a little more spacious than a cell and therefore, she will be more comfortable there. Of course, we all know that these treatment centres are for mentally deranged or terminally ill prisoners. And look how much she is costing to be in a treatment centre! A high maintenance lady!

This is my theory on why this young lady will never grow up. Of course, it is mainly her responsibility to grow up, understand the importance of recognizing serious matters and how her actions affects others. Above all, she must learn the most important life lessons:

1) To love and respect herself as a human being and not a sex object.
2) To show respect for others, regardless of their status in life.
3) To obey the law of the land.
4) To cherish each moment in life, live each day as if it were her last and not waste it, by going to parties, using drugs and drinking excessively.

Rather off topic, but...
It is so funny that the younger Hilton, Nicky is the complete opposite of her older sister, Paris Hilton. You hardly hear anything about her and she is not in the glare of the media, as often as her famous older sister. She is also trying to make it in the fashion industry by designing purses and clothes. It is so hard to believe that they are related and have the same parents!

14th Jun, 2007 - 8:07am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton

Why should she grow up? She is going to be the talk of the town in jail and even bigger as soon as she gets out of jail. Heck, there could be a new Reality TV show in her future, tons of talk shows, she could right songs about being in jail and why not a book. Listen, Donald Trump has said that Paris is a bright person and I really think that Donald says what he thinks and not what he thinks you want to hear or what is what most think is the right thing to say. I have no doubt that just like Martha Stewart that Paris Hilton will profit from this experience. The question remains is it spritual, monetary or both.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2007 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton
A Friend

Paris Hilton - Page 6

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 13-Jun 07, 8:29 AM)
Well, what happens when you are a filthy rich woman who ends up in prison? You ended up in a jail cell that cost the state more than US$1,000 a day (just to maintain the lady)

She should totally be made to pay for the cost of her stay in prison, maybe that will talk to her in a language she can understand...

I am outraged that she couldn't handle her stay in prison - even in a special cell!
I've never been a fan of Paris Hilton, she is probably the clearest example of what being a celebrity can do to a person - she's never done a hard days work in her life. With her going to jail I finally thought she would be taught that no one is above the law, even her. But low-and-behold, evidentally she is.

I'm gonna get a T-shirt printed off with a "lock up Paris" slogan the next time my band plays, then maybe someone will get to make money off of her for a change.

biggrin.gif

15th Jun, 2007 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Listen, Donald Trump has said that Paris is a bright person and I really think that Donald says what he thinks and not what he thinks you want to hear or what is what most think is the right thing to say.

True. This particular individual is well known for being outspoken and very insightful. However, Vincenzo, I have to wonder if Mr Trump is a close friend of the Hilton family.

> TOPIC: Paris Hilton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,