Paris Hilton - Page 10 of 15

FarSeer, so you are supporting the super hero - Page 10 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Aug, 2008 - 4:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: I think Paris Hilton is MOSTLY...
  A spoilt brat       39.13%
  Knows how to market herself       47.83%
  Just loves attention       8.70%
  Is very talented       0.00%
  A pretty face       0.00%
  A typical West coast woman       0.00%
  A typical Cali girl       4.35%
  Knows how to strut her stuff       0.00%
  A business woman       0.00%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Paris Hilton Quotes
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2008 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton
A Friend

Paris Hilton - Page 10

If paris has anything to do with this or that candidate to be elected then we will be shown just how bottom of the barrel have we gotten.

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2008 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Hilton Paris

Paris Hilton, there is nothing about that name or the fame that appeals to me. If McCain were to be happy to pick up anything from her then I will have to say he is truly as desperate as many in the Obama campaign are picking him out to be.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2008 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton
A Friend

Paris Hilton Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I want to hear more about her foreign policy now. I am thinking she may be a better choice than the other two candidates. biggrin.gif

8th Aug, 2008 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Hilton Paris

I told you! I am not ready to change my vote (for myself), but what she said made sense. FAR more sense that the jibberish from the two actually running. Maybe Hillary can put herself and Paris on the roll call vote!

Thank You White Haired Dude!

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2008 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton
A Friend

Hilton Paris

Maybe she should make that white haired dude her chief campaign manager since he started her off in the campaign. Wonder if we can get her elected. We can not do any worse. smile.gif

11th Aug, 2008 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton

Paris the new superhero?

Paris Hilton has revealed she is creating a new superhero based on herself.
Ref. Source 9

Oh please, is she that desperate to be in the highlight? Get a talent, sing, dance, write some poetry - do something real with your life worth recognition rather than just living off your parents millions and endorsements because you showed your breasts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Aug, 2008 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton - Page 10

While the campaign video was very well done, and particularly well scripted, it's all about marketing. She gets to keep her name in the limelight and make more money.

Um, about this superhero business? All I can say is, "Whatever...." Other celebs have done it (like Mary-Kate and Ashley's cartoons) so it's not all that surprising. Again, it's all about marketing.

11th Aug, 2008 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 10

FarSeer, so you are supporting the super hero concept when your daughter wants a poster in her room? I wonder what she will be called, "Super Paris", "Super Hilton", or perhaps "Super Empty", as in nothing to offer?

> TOPIC: Paris Hilton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,