Paris Hilton - Page 2 of 15

This is an interesting turn of events! - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th May, 2007 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: I think Paris Hilton is MOSTLY...
  A spoilt brat       36.36%
  Knows how to market herself       50.00%
  Just loves attention       9.09%
  Is very talented       0.00%
  A pretty face       0.00%
  A typical West coast woman       0.00%
  A typical Cali girl       4.55%
  Knows how to strut her stuff       0.00%
  A business woman       0.00%
Total Votes: 22
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Paris Hilton Quotes
16th May, 2006 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton - Page 2

Well -- just about everything I thought has already been said here. The thing I find the most disgraceful is that she spends the money she has been graced with in such amazingly ridiculous ways! What about charity? Giving to industries that could benefit from her overbloated bank account? No -- she has to outfit her dog! She has spawned a generation of thoroughly anorexic and materialistic girls who think that by disgusting things they too can be 15-minutes famous. It's foul.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2006 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hilton Paris

Hilton dumped Barker after catfight

Paris Hilton dumped boyfriend Travis Barker after a nasty catfight with an ex, according to a report. Hilton claims that Shanna Moakler, Barker's estranged wife, called Hilton a 'skinny [bleep]" and punched her in the jaw on Oct. 3 at the hot Los Angeles club Hyde, according to In Touch Weekly.
Ref. www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15066226/

1st Mar, 2007 - 6:06am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The editor and publisher of the AP newswire is my hero! Tired of the non-stop new coverage that the non-talent has, they said that there was a ban on "Paris Coverage". More publications should take after this experiment in my mind:

https://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/ne...t_id=1003551427

The comment about North Korea was great!

13th Mar, 2007 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Hilton Paris

Every mother's worst nightmare would be to hear their own daughter saying: "when I grow up, I want to be like Paris Hilton!" This young lady is a fine example of what happens when your parents do not emphasize the importance of education and good old fashioned hard work. Paris is accustomed living a sybarite lifestyle and doesn't care about the importance of hard work or discipline. She uses people and has the morals of an alleycat. I saw the movie "House of Wax;" I am a big fan of horror but I must admit the scariest part of the movie was Paris Hilton's acting. She was not very convincing and I have to admit, even Pamela Anderson is a better actress than her (and of course, we all know how well Pamela acts!) It is a great pity that she is constantly in the headlines since she always sets a poor example for young ladies. She prances around wearing designer threads but never seems to have enough money to buy herself underwear. Or maybe I should say, doesn't have the decency to use underwear! She spends her father's money like there's no tomorrow and heaven help us, they even gave her her own show "the Simple Life." This show merely confirms all of our suspicions about how lazy Paris is and how she refuses to accept responsibility for anything.

13th Mar, 2007 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Hilton Paris

The above article is good, because it shows that she really was an unknown figure until she looked like a prostitute with her nude video in France. It seems that you are only popular if you are willing to bare all for public viewing. Paris Hilton is just riding with the flow of what people want and making a buck out of it too.

13th Mar, 2007 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton

Well, I won't say just a buck. She makes $1 million US dollars every time she is invited to a party or event. She is making tons of money. Who in the world is willing to pay that kind of money for this woman to be at an event?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2007 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Paris Hilton - Page 2

Paris Hilton Goes To Jail!

A judge has sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in Los Angeles County jail for violating her probation on a reckless driving charge.
Ref. CNN

5th May, 2007 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

This is an interesting turn of events! Hopefully, Paris will learn that she can't buy her way out of trouble with her parents' money anymore. When the judge delivered his sentence, Kathy Hilton's (Paris' mother) response was, "you're pathetic!" I guess Kathy Hilton believes in her daughter's innocence. Well, we now know which side of the family, Paris inherited her intelligence from!

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 5th May, 2007 - 1:23am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Paris Hilton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,