Paris Hilton - Page 11 of 15

The only reason anyone knows about Paris Hilton - Page 11 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jul, 2010 - 10:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

?
Poll: I think Paris Hilton is MOSTLY...
  A spoilt brat       39.13%
  Knows how to market herself       47.83%
  Just loves attention       8.70%
  Is very talented       0.00%
  A pretty face       0.00%
  A typical West coast woman       0.00%
  A typical Cali girl       4.35%
  Knows how to strut her stuff       0.00%
  A business woman       0.00%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Paris Hilton Quotes
11th Aug, 2008 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton - Page 11

It's showbizness. McCain uses Paris in a quip at Obama for his political doings. Paris out politically maneuvers both candidates in her reply...doesn't matter if she scripted it or not...McCain and Obama dont write their own stuff. Now here is the worst part...

A tart in a bathing suit sitting out back catching some rays has more common sense then the both of them put together...or at least the video made it seem that way and that is what the media and others are relating to. It is a sad commentary that with so much at stake in the nation that the 2 parties are so focused on being infinitesimally different that common sense and logic are thrown out the door and this is what we have a choice between come November...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2008 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hilton Paris

Vegas clubbing cool with young

It's after midnight when celebrity heiress Paris Hilton glides into the PURE nightclub at Caesar's Palace with her sister, Nicky, sending the dance floor throng into a frenzy.
Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2009 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Paris Hilton can pursue lawsuit

Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton may pursue her lawsuit against Hallmark Cards over its use of her picture and catchphrase "That's hot" on a greeting card, a federal appeals court has ruled. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2009 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton
A Friend

Page 11 Hilton Paris

I wonder who read this card to her? I did not think she was smart enough to sue someone. I guess she can still surprise someone.

3rd Jul, 2010 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Hilton Paris

Paris Hilton is in South Africa watching the World Cup and apparently got in trouble with authorities who accuse her of smoking marijuana.

international QUOTE
Her night of World Cup fun went up in smoke, but Paris Hilton has been cleared of any blame.

The socialite appeared late today in a FIFA courtroom after being arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana at a quarterfinal between Brazil and the Netherlands.

But all charges have since been dropped, with police spokeswoman Brigadier Miranda Mills saying magistrates considered the case and decided to end formal proceedings against her.

Hilton immediately took to Twitter to her assure her fans, writing: 'Everything is fine guys. I had nothing to do with it.' 

Hilton's friend pleaded guilty to possession of cannabis.

Freelance photographer Jennifer Rovero, 31, who travelled to South Africa with Hilton, was sentenced to a 1,000 rand fine or 30 days imprisonment.

Brigadier Mills said: 'The case was considered in court and the charges against Ms Hilton were dropped...

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2010 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton

Paris upset by ex encounter

Paris Hilton was reportedly so determined to make her ex-boyfriend leave a nightclub she asked the DJ to announce she didn't want him there. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2010 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton
A Friend

Paris Hilton - Page 11

I have seen a few of her movies, and I would have to say Paris is NOT a good actress. On the other hand, she has the qualities it takes to get into a movie. She is good looking (most people think, I personally don't), and she was already famous before hand. Paris has what it takes to be an average actress, but in my opinion, she will never be considered a GOOD actress.

26th Jul, 2010 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 11

The only reason anyone knows about Paris Hilton is because her parents have money and sex tape. If it weren't for those two things she would be a nobody like everyone else.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Paris Hilton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,