BabyBlues Introduction - Page 14 of 18

Yes, I know Winter Park very well. I used - Page 14 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Mar, 2006 - 9:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Our active blue eyes
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 14

That sounds better than the last concoction I was given. I was told to chug coke, drink a certain type of liquor, and down red wine. Several things wrong with that: Coke is yucky and I don't drink.

I'm hoping I'll be a bit better by tomorrow. I've been in bed since Friday night for the most part and I'm ready to be normal again. I have a test tomorrow evening I have not been able to study for because of my fuzzy head, and I might have to call in for work. sad.gif I don't want any of my girls to get it.

I may have to try it if I don't start getting better. Thanks!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Introduction BabyBlues

User BabyBlues, thank you for supporting the Donation Drive. Your account has been credited with the money you donated and can be viewed via your profile as Credit. Later you may use this towards FP / Upgrades or services provided by the Architect's Web Team.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2006 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

BabyBlues Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks for your donation and becoming one of the first to do so. Your name is now on our Contribution page - in lights wink.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Page 14 Introduction BabyBlues

BabyBlues, I just read your blog and I am sorry to hear about your uncle. Please accept my condolences. On another note, what part of Orlando will you be travelling too? That is my old stomping ground.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2006 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Introduction BabyBlues

User BabyBlues, thank you for supporting the Donation Drive. Your account has been credited with the money you donated and can be viewed via your profile as Credit. Later you may use this towards FP / Upgrades or services provided by the Architect's Web Team.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2006 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

BabyBlues Introduction

BabyBlues, thanks for making an extra squeeze and sending another Donation.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2006 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 14

Thank you, malexander. We're close to Winterpark, so we're in nothern Orlando. My best friend is going to come pick me up tomorrow so we can go hang out for the afternoon since I never get to see him anymore. He moved down here to go to Full Sale (sp?) for school.

JB, not a problem. Like I said, I wish it could be more.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2006 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

BabyBlues Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 14

Yes, I know Winter Park very well. I used to live on the East part of Orlando, close to Oviedo, and worked in Lake Mary. I know you are going there under grave circumstances, but hopefully you will have a good time seeing friends and family. Bring back some warm weather for me.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
+  « First of 18 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: BabyBlues Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,