BabyBlues Introduction - Page 15 of 18

*sticks tongue out* All right smart aleck... - Page 15 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Apr, 2006 - 3:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Our active blue eyes
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2006 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 15

I am sorry things did not work out between you and your parents. Hopefully you can find some peace where you are at now. It does sound to me like you and your fiance should get married a little sooner. I had a friend who's wife went through something similar and that is what they did.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2006 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

Introduction BabyBlues

Things are better. It's amazing because I know I didn't need to be around them, and now that I'm not, I have a newfound peace about a lot of things. A lot of my stress is gone.

We're considering it, but have not made any final decisions. We have a lot of things we have to take into consideration, most of it being financially and school based. We want to be careful that we aren't trying to juggle too much in our first year of being married. I know it's hard enough without adding extra stress to it. He has just recently had his resume submitted to a possible engineering position that could bring in some pretty good money. If that goes through, then we will be in a much better position to get married earlier.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2006 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

BabyBlues Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

From your blog:
Saturday morning, we woke up and got dressed and went to swim with the manatees. That was truly an amazing experience to be out there with these endangered animals. They were like big, wet puppies.

Oh, my gosh girl! That sounds absolutely wonderful! Did you get any pictures of that? I'm so envious!

On another note, re: your home situation. I can empathize with having a stressful home life, and while on the one hand I'm sorry you've had a rough experience, on the other hand I'm glad you are finding some peace in the aftermath. Seems change is on the horizon for many of us smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

Page 15 Introduction BabyBlues

I took some pictures of the manatees after we swam with them, but it would have been impossible for me to take my fiance's $300 camera in the water and actually bring it back out alive. One of the dive masters recorded the entire thing, so we have the experience on DVD. The entire experience was a fabulous one, and it was like being on a different world. We had to wear wet suits...and I will say that I was nervous about that because my thoughts were "Oh great, now the whole world is going to see every little 'curve' I have," but me and the other staff member discovered that they're actually quite flattering. I was teasing around with her saying maybe I needed to wear a wet suit under my wedding dress.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2006 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction BabyBlues

I was just reading the first part of my Rave thread from the first few months that I spent here on the boards and it reminded me that you were working on your fiancee in attempts to get him involved here also. I have finally gotten my wife to join and she has really begun to enjoy her time here with us even as short a time as it may have been. Is he any closer to wanting to join in with us? How are the two of you doing on finding the most appropriate date for your wedding? I recall you mentioning that you were planning to move it up.

JB mentioned in another thread the other day that I am growing very close to catching you in post count with your recent absence. I hope that you are not going to make this an easy task for me as I really enjoy reading your input.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2006 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction

I got him to join, and he posted a few times, but then school started back up for him. He's getting in the later part of his engineering degree, and so his classes are becoming more and more demanding, so that has prevented him from being here regularly, or even at all as of late. I hardly see him myself these days between both of our schedules.

I am in the home stretch of my last semester of my AA, so work has been kicking up as have my classes. Projects and papers are all coming up for due dates, so my brain capacity is being spent on them, as is my time. I've been popping in and posting here and there when I can, but life is so demanding right now that by the time I get home and get online I can hardly string two sentences together.

*grin* I don't get up in arms about my post count. If you pass me, it will be with my blessing because you deserve it. I would rather make fewer posts and have them be more impactive (if that's a word) than a bunch of posts for the sake of post count. Not saying anybody here does that, but you know what I mean. smile.gif I am trying, it's just hard with finals around the corners and such.

We are waiting to find out if he's going to get this engineering position before making a final decision on moving up the wedding date. The only problem is that he hasn't gotten his butt into gear about editting his resume so it can get sent off. Which reminds me, I should call him and tell him to do that. But if he gets this job, it could bring in enough for us to be able to get married and not worry ourselves over bills getting paid.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2006 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 15

From one of your recent replies:
Welcome to the communit, Elysium!

Communit (Comm-unit), where did you get a communit? I have always wanted one. Can you get me one just like Captain Kirk had on Star Trek? That would be sooooooo cool!

Why haven't you told the rest of us about this marvel?

tongue.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2006 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 15

*sticks tongue out* All right smart aleck... I editted it. laugh.gif My brain was moving faster than my fingers were. We all makes mistakes.

+  « First of 18 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: BabyBlues Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,