BabyBlues Introduction - Page 16 of 18

I read in your blog how crazy busy you have - Page 16 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th May, 2006 - 12:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Our active blue eyes
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2006 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 16

I am glad to see you active on the boards today. I read your blog just a few days ago and I am happy that you are getting through some of the more stressful states that the end of school has been putting you in. I hope all is still going well and look forward to an update on the recent happenings. I do like the picture of your eye as your avatar. It seems to be original to these boards and I feel that it suits you. (That is a compliment just in case you missed that.) I see your mood is marked as nervous, what about may I ask?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2006 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

Introduction BabyBlues

I had a lot of stress on my shoulders and I was getting nervous about some grades and about my group presentation and such. I guess I could back and kind of change that since I'm not so much a nervous wreck anymore. I am just terribly...alert. laugh.gif

I tried taking a few different shots of my eye, but that was the only one that didn't look completely odd. The lighting was dark, so it makes my eye look darker than it really is.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2006 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

BabyBlues Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

So you finally got your eye picture up for us to see? Very nice indeed! I still think we should get a picture of your face, but I completely understand if you don't want to. I know it took a lot for me to put my mug shot online. Hope all is well with you these days.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

Page 16 Introduction BabyBlues

I might one of these days. The problem is that I'm incredibly not photogenic, so the pictures I have of myself are wretched. Heh heh...

Things will be going fabulous in about two days when my semester is officially over. Congrats on mod of the month, even though this is my rave thread. wink.gif

Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction BabyBlues

Congratulations on finishing your school year with a big "hurrah!" Doesn't it feel nice to pass all those classes? I'm very happy for you, BabyBlues. Take some well-deserved time off, at least celebrate some nice way.

Good For You!

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction

Nothing better than finishing a semester! Must be a load off your shoulders. If anything you can relax a bit now and enjoy summer when your not working. It should also be nice starting school with your fiancee, even if you don't see each other much, you should be able to do things like fit lunch in together!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th May, 2006 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 16

Thank you, you two. I wish I could actually celebrate and relax. Even though I have not had class in four days, I have not stopped being on the run.

Post Date: 16th May, 2006 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

BabyBlues Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 16

I read in your blog how crazy busy you have been ~ I know what that's like, and I hope that things can calm down for you soon! Take care of yourself, BB, and don't get sick again.

You've moved the wedding date up? How exciting! I think Christmas weddings are so elegant. Hope all goes well.
Roz

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 16th May, 2006 - 12:58pm

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: BabyBlues Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,