BabyBlues Introduction - Page 3 of 18

Actually, own town is always desperate for - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Sep, 2005 - 5:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (18) »
Our active blue eyes
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2005 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 3

Actually, I would like to try the Love Life one. That seems rather interesting.

He is currently hooked on an RPG, so I don't think I would be able to pull him away from it for awhile. laugh.gif It's so bad. I'll take my laptop over there and we'll sit in the same room for about three hours and he'll be playing that and I'll be writing and such. I'll bring it up to him and see what happens.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2005 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction BabyBlues

Good choice, you can create your character whenever you like. As for the future hubby, let him know it is not good to ignore you for too long wink.gif By the way, when you say he is playing an 'RPG', you mean a graphic / visual one? We have an RPG Review Board that he might like to give input on.

Since you are getting so integrated into our little Community please do continue to give us feedback via the Feedback Board, I value your input and opinions.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2005 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I asked him, and he just got this grin on his face that said probably not. laugh.gif I talk about the conversations and he's really interested in what we talk about. Maybe once he kind of gets off the RPG, which is a visual interactive RPG, I might be able to persuade him.

. ., more of my "The brain did not quite comprehend what the eyes were reading and therefore said something stupid" feedback? I might just wait a little bit before opening my mouth again.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2005 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Page 3 Introduction BabyBlues

. ., more of my "The brain did not quite comprehend what the eyes were reading and therefore said something stupid"

Come on, a simple mistake. No big deal, like I said, I value your opinion. For instance, the fact that you did not see that it already has that feature means it needs to be emphasized which has already been done so you see, it was worth it. There are lots of threads there in the Feedback Board about all kinds of things.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2005 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction BabyBlues

I might just wait a little bit before opening my mouth again.

No, please! Feel free to add your input. We always welcome feedback from members who positive contribute to our site and you have proven that by your posts. I look forward learning more about you and your views. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2005 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction

Whoa...heh heh...Thanks. I don't feel so stupid now. You guys are very encouraging, for the record.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2005 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 3

Hi BabyBlues!

It seems I've missed introducing you... so Welcome! I've enjoyed reading your posts and I'm also from the Gulfcoast of Florida and I'm in education. It seems like here in Florida, you will never quite know if you'll have a job waiting for you when you graduate because one minute they are laying off because there are too many teachers, and the next minute there is a massive hire because there are shortages. Anyway, good luck in your ventures into elementary education. I'm sure it will be very rewarding for you. See you around the forum!

Renee : )

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2005 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Actually, own town is always desperate for teachers. Very desperate. The superintendant has made deals with univerisity grads here that they will automatically have a job if they stay here. My fiance and I are talking about moving to Texas when we get married, so I'm not sure if it will really make a difference.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: BabyBlues Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,