BabyBlues Introduction - Page 5 of 18

I have been craving this place! I - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2005 - 5:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (18) »
Our active blue eyes
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2005 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 5

Congratulations on your new job here. I expect to see lots of good things from you! wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2005 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction BabyBlues

Baby Blues! Congratulations and thank you for accepting a forum job smile.gif I will second JB's comments that we do appreciate your presence here, and I look forward to seeing more of you around the boards.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2005 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Aw, thanks y'all. I get moved up, and then disapear for a few days. How wonderful is that? Things are so crazy and hectic, and I don't have internet at my house.

What kind of things are you wanting to know, Gandalf? I'll try to help you as best as I can.

What's the arcade tournament about?

Reconcile Edited: BabyBlues on 30th Oct, 2005 - 1:41am

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2005 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Page 5 Introduction BabyBlues

What's the arcade tournament about?

Please go to the link below and you will see your Member name in the lower right along with an option to play the current game. Do so, and get the highest score possible in order to move up to the next round. In this case you have to beat RaulDrake who has 21000 points.
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....ewtourney&tid=5

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2005 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

Introduction BabyBlues

That was strange. I tried to play the game, but it wouldn't load on my computer for some reason. When I tried to refresh, the forum watchdog said I had played 3 times already. So, I have a whopping score of zero, even though I never had the game load on my computer. . ....

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2005 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction

Forum Staff Member your account was added with this month's FP. Thank you for your continued efforts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2005 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 5

BabyBlues, good to see you back in full force. You are on a roll, do keep it up and thanks for starting topics that neither the Bots nor I could of thought of posting.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2005 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

I have been craving this place! I have one more week of regular classes, and then finals. Then I will be on break for a good while. I just need to finish getting my paperwork in for university.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: BabyBlues Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,