BabyBlues Introduction - Page 6 of 18

I just wanted to tell you that I love your - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2005 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (18) »
Our active blue eyes
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2005 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 6

Babyblues, I really enjoy your posts. You sound like a very smart young woman and I admire your moral principles, you surely make your parents proud. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2005 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction BabyBlues

BabyBlues, I have seen you talk about your eyes at one time or the other so now you have convinced me that you need to upload a pic of yourself or at least your eyes since I am sure we all want to see them! Also, you said in another thread that you were blind in one eye, do you mean your vision is blurred?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Aw, thank you LDS. My parents aren't exactly...interested in what kind of person I am. If they're proud of me, they don't show it. It doesn't matter though. I've stopped caring what they think when I hit the age of...ten.

Hmmm...I don't know JB. We'll see. I'm legally blind in my left eye. It's also a lazy eye, so if I'm laying on my side or something, it will just sort of float to the side I'm laying on. I hate it because it's caused some weird stares before. I'm not alone, though. I have a few other friends who have had the same issue.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2005 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Page 6 Introduction BabyBlues

That is tough, but I guess you must be used to it. Do you wear special lenses or contacts, will surgery help? As for your parents, they do not know what they are missing! I meet a lot of parents that would love their children to have just some of the principles and virtues that you have magnified here. As I always say, it is a good thing we have a Heavenly Parent, our Heavenly Father, who knows us all too well, is very interested and makes fresh sunshine each day for our benefit.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2005 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

Introduction BabyBlues

I wear glasses because my eyesight in my right eye isn't all that great. But yeah, I am used to it. I do wonder what it would be like to be able to see out of both eyes, but I won't know that until I get to Heaven.

I agree. God is just pure awesome. There is no way I could have made it through this life without Him. I don't know how many times I have just cried in His arms because of how let down I have felt with my parents. There has been positive effects that have come from that sort of family life. I have girls that I work with that I can relate to, and they feel comfortable opening up to me moreso than the other adults because I know first hand what they are going through. If that's why I have to go through all this, then it's worth it.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2005 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

BabyBlues Introduction

I really liked your insight on irate RPG members and was wondering if you would share a little bit more of your insight on another RPG GM related topic.

Are you a Game Master?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2005 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 6

We were a free form text based RPG, so there really wasn't a Game Master. We had Event Masters, where if there was a specific event going on somebody would host it, but other than that, we didn't really have GM's.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2005 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

BabyBlues Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

I just wanted to tell you that I love your new avatar. Beautiful piece of art.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: BabyBlues Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,