BabyBlues Introduction - Page 12 of 18

Finally, someone else who doesn't - Page 12 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Feb, 2006 - 4:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (18) »
Our active blue eyes
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2006 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 12

Hey, Girl: I was catching up on blogs... and I wanted to say I think you are awesome for the type of work you do. Working with kids is one of the most challenging, and the most rewarding, of careers. Bless you for caring and sharing of yourself. Many of us can't do that, at least not well.

And I wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers ~~ I'm so sorry you are sick! Do take care, and rest if you can.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2006 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

Introduction BabyBlues

Thank you, Farseer! You are such an encouraging person. I'm starting to get a little bit better, but I was laid up in bed all weekend. I felt too cruddy to go church yesterday, so I feel like I am missing something. laugh.gif But I didn't want to get the children sick, which is where my fiance and I spend most of our time.

I really need to just be able to lay out of everything for one more day, but school and work are calling me back.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Forum Staff Member your account was added with this month's FP. Thank you for your continued efforts.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2006 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

Page 12 Introduction BabyBlues

You have been feeling bad too? Sorry to hear. Its really going around, my family cannot stay healthy for some reason. Hope you are feeling better. Watch out, this current bug just doesn't seem to ever fully go away once its come.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

Introduction BabyBlues

It's going around my fiance's house and my work as well. I can't get away from it. It's been awhile since I've been sick, and it's certainly finding a comfortable home in me. Blech... I hope everybody in your school starts feeling better.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2006 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

BabyBlues Introduction

Hi BabyBlues, just wanted to formally introduce myself, since you joined during a time when I was absent. I just finished reading through your Rave thread and seems like you've acclimatized very well to the forum during your time here. I went to school in Florida, Orlando to be more exact, so I know how much you must be enjoying the weather there, especially this time of the year. Hope you are feeling better, and looking forward to some interesting discussions with you in the future.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2006 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 12

Thank you. smile.gif It's good to see you back in action. I've enjoyed reading your posts.

Actually, I really don't like the weather in Florida. One days its warm, and the next day it will be freezing. I could handle it being hot or cold if it was consistent, but it's the constant fluctuation that keeps me sick.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2006 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

BabyBlues Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 12

Finally, someone else who doesn't like the weather in Florida! The humidity is what got to me the most. My skin starting breaking out right before I left. Haven't had a problem since I moved to colder climates.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.

> TOPIC: BabyBlues Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,