BabyBlues Introduction - Page 13 of 18

If you have strep throat, you might try a - Page 13 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Mar, 2006 - 4:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (18) »
Our active blue eyes
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2006 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 13

Yeah, humidity is definately a pain. We had a nice day here today. It was about 80 degrees out and nice and crisp air. I went outside and played tag with my first graders right before sun down, and it felt very nice out.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction BabyBlues

BabyBlues, I was just thinking that with your experience in child care you can share some more Emotional Abuse stories or tips for dealing with such in the Emotional Recovery Board?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Some of those issues are weighing me down emtionally at the moment. I am sorry for being practically invisible. Maybe later tonight I'll get a chance to update my blog and fill everybody in. **grin** Not that my life is particularly all that worthwhile to read about.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Page 13 Introduction BabyBlues

There she is! I was noticing you were sort of lurking, dear BabyBlues, and hoping things are okay for you. Maybe we can help you sort things through?

Take care,
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2006 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

Introduction BabyBlues

Things are moving. Some issues are fading out, while others are fading in. School is about to get crazy hectic the next week, and work isn't helping. Hopefully everything will sort of relax after next week. I have tests and mid-terms and projects weighing me down.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2006 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction

Good to see you back BB! But I think we all understand about life being hectic, sometimes you just have to prioritize things in your life, and forum life usually gets prioritized down. But then, your blog explains why you have been away for a bit. I also read about your avatar issues. Have you considered using something like photoshop or even just paint to edit your picture? You could just take a picture of your face as close as possible and then cut the eye out into its own picture and resize it to fit the avatar requirements. If you need someone to do it, you could email me a pic and I could edit out your face (chuckles, that sound rude!) and send back the eye. I understand if you don't fell comfortable with that as you don't really know me, but if you have the right utility I might be able to write you a detail doc on how to do it yourself as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2006 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction - Page 13

I was thinking about using my web cam to attempt it. It's a very clear picture, and there isn't a flash to completely whiten out my eye. I'll get to it eventually.

Thank you, though. smile.gif

Right now I am bed ridden from strep throat, which I really do not need. My brain is way too fuzzy to actually study, but I have a mid term tomorrow.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member
[?] CPosts: 65
Flag Posts: 70
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 10

BabyBlues Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 13

If you have strep throat, you might try a concoction that wil knock it out in a day or two:

1) 1 Drop of Oregeno Oil(Powerful stuff)
2) 1 Tablespoon of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar(from a healthfood store)
3) A Dash of cinnamon
4) A Tablespoon of local honey
5) A little carrot juice to help everything go down

3 times per day until symptoms end...and tha should be very quick

Wash it down and expect wonderful results...

Also stay away from milk and dairy until you have no mucous

Reconcile Edited: rudi on 13th Mar, 2006 - 4:41am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Constitutionalist
Tenet: Unitarian | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 8th Mar, 2006 - 5:49am
Signature:

> TOPIC: BabyBlues Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,