Florida - Page 2 of 19

Serena Williams' stalker arrested - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th May, 2011 - 11:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »
Florida People
18th Apr, 2006 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Florida - Page 2

I lived in Orlando, Fl for 5 years and attended the University of Central Florida, also located in Orlando. Orlando is home to the largest tourist destination in the world; Walt Disney World. It also has a Universal Studios and a Sea World. The population of Orlando is about 1.4 million. The temperature there ranges from 50 degrees F to 90 degrees in the summer, but the worst part is the humidity, which ranges from 95% to 100%. This results in torrential, but short downpours many times during the day.

Tourism is the #1 industry in the city, and drives over 90% of the economy there. One of the reasons I left the city was the small IT sector, but that appears to be increasing on a yearly basis. The city itself is very large, I believe over 100 square miles. It literally takes 45 minutes to an hour to get from one side of town to another. With the lack of public transportation there, it is almost imperative that one own a car if they plan on working, going to school, etc. Currently the only major sports team located there is the Orlando Magic NBA team, but the city also has an indoor arena football team (Predators).

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2008 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Florida

Florida Outage

Massive power outage hits Central and South Florida.
Ref. CNN

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2008 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Florida
A Friend

Florida History & Civil Business Politics

https://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-30889

I do not like the idea of this flag being flown. I think it does not represent a part of the USA. I know there are those who will disagree with me ut that flag has never stood to represent The UNITED States of America. People need to get rid of it.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2008 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Florida

The most attractive city in America

If you are visiting Miami, consider yourself surrounded by the most attractive people in the United States.
Ref. Source 1

1st Sep, 2009 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Florida

Florida is known for it's large population of elderly people. The state also has nudist colonies. There are beaches, but the residents constantly have to deal with hurricanes and not so great weather.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2011 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Florida

Spring break in Florida

Spring break T-shirts, beer cozies, thong bikinis and Mardi Gras beads fill the shelves at the Paradise Found store on Panama City Beach. The shop is hiring extra staff and will maintain extended hours through March and April. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2011 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Florida - Page 2

Giffords flying to Florida for shuttle launch
Florida Related News

Gabrielle Giffords left the hospital and boarded an airplane Wednesday to travel to Florida to see her husband's space shuttle launch in another important step in her long recovery from a ...
Source: Florida News

Post Date: 4th May, 2011 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Florida Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Serena Williams' stalker arrested outside her Florida estate
Florida Related News

A man who has allegedly been stalking tennis star Serena Williams has been arrested outside of her home in Florida.
Source: Florida News

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Florida

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,