Kentucky - Page 13 of 17

Shaky marriage vulnerable account Kentucky - Page 13 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th May, 2013 - 6:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Kentucky Culture
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Kentucky - Page 13

No. 4 Louisville beats No. 24 Notre Dame 69-57
Kentucky Local News

Russ Smith scored 20 points and Peyton Siva added 12 to lead No. 4 Louisville to a 69-57 victory over No. 24 Notre Dame on Friday night, the third straight year the Cardinals beat the Fighting Irish in the semifinals of the Big East ...
Source: Kentucky News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Kentucky

A look at weekend Thoroughbred racing
Kentucky Local News

Two Derby preps, Black Caviar back in action and the second leg of the Global Sprint Challenge add sparkle to weekend racing. With only a week to go until World Cup night in Dubai, the American team is assembled at the plush Meydan facility. If they're not apprehensive after last year's poor showing, they could be intimidated by the global scope and talent of the competition. There ...

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Kentucky History & Civil Business Politics

Louisville too much for Ducks
Kentucky Local News

INDIANAPOLIS — Even a nasty cold can't stop Russ Smith. With his teammates struggling with the virus he gave them and top-seeded Louisville facing its toughest test of the postseason, Russ put on his best show yet. He matched his career high of 31 points and the Cardinals proved they can win close games, too, beating Oregon 77-69 on Friday night. "Without Russ Smith, we ...

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Page 13 Kentucky

Louisville fans full of Cardinal pride for many reasons
Kentucky Local News

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - With both the University of Louisville's men's and women's basketball teams in the NCAA Final Four it's a good time to be a Cardinal fan. Fans are feeling good about their chances when it comes to making it to the National Championship game, but no matter what happens they couldn't be prouder of these Louisville teams. "Right now, we're ...

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Kentucky

Myanmar opposition leader starts Japan visit
Kentucky Local News

Myanmar opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi, center, arrives at Narita international airport in Narita, near Tokyo, Saturday, April 13, 2013. The visit by Suu Kyi, in Japan for the first time in 27 years, is highlighting Japan's interest in helping to craft a blueprint for Myanmar's economy and tapping its growth potential. (AP Photo/Kyodo News) JAPAN OUT, MANDATORY CREDIT, NO LICENSING ...

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Kentucky

Regulators Close Two Banks in Florida One In Kentucky on Friday
Kentucky Local News

Regulators on Friday closed two small banks in Florida and one in Kentucky, bringing the total number of U.S. bank closures to eight for this year. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. said that state regulators closed First Federal Bank, based in Lexington, Ky. The FDIC also shuttered Florida lenders Heritage Bank of North Florida and Chipola Community Bank. Heritage Bank, which had two branches ...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Kentucky - Page 13

Unlike other Web titans LinkedIn surged in 2012
Kentucky Local News

LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner speaks at the Bay Area Council Outlook Conference in San Jose, Calif., Thursday, May 3, 2012. LinkedIn Corp. says its first-quarter profit more than doubled, and the business networking company is buying presentation sharing website SlideShare for $118.8 million. (AP Photo/Paul ...

Post Date: 4th May, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Kentucky Politics Business Civil & History - Page 13

Shaky marriage vulnerable account
Kentucky Local News

Q: My parents are in their late 80s. Several years ago they started to give me money as part of my inheritance for me to benefit from now instead of when they die. The money, which is nearly $120,000, is in an account in only my name. My marriage has been on shaky ground for the past year and I'm not sure where we are headed. If we get a divorce, I don't want my husband to get his hands ...

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Kentucky

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,