Michigan

Michigan - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Apr, 2011 - 4:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »
Michigan People
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Michigan

The capital of Michigan is Lansing and the State was admitted to the Union on: January 26, 1837. Feel free to add messages about this State's Traditions and Culture.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2005 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Michigan
A Friend

Michigan

The highlight of my vacation to Michigan was visiting the Great Lakes. On the coast of Lake Erie, we climbed the enormous sand dunes which was allot of fun. Battlecreek is the home of Kellogs which is a cool tour as well.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Michigan
A Friend

Michigan History & Civil Business Politics

The great lakes are awesome to visit, and if you go to Grosse Pointe, you can tour the Henry Ford Estate as well as see the current Ford's home. Detroit is also making a comeback, the Ren Cen is awesome, and with the addition of new restaurants and an ice ring, detroit is better than ever!

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2006 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Michigan
A Friend

Michigan

I don't know much about Michigan. However, there is a cool national park in Lake Superior,Isle Royale which looks like one of the most fun and unique national parks in the country.

Offtopic but,
My goal is to visit all 58 US National Parks

26th Jan, 2006 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Michigan

I was born in the 'mitten' of Michigan although I lived in several places throughout my life. My husband and I have recently returned to Michigan and are currently living here. At this point I can honestly say that Michigan is a better place to visit then to live in... tehe. The thing that drew my husband to want to live here was all the wildlife, at any given time you can find packs of wild turkey in numbers of about 50 or so that have stopped traffic to cross the road. The house that we currently live in, we have all kinds of wildlife which I have taken to naming. I normally have at least 1 pack of 2 fawns and 2 does and then there are the bucks that travel to my apple tree. Depending on where you live there are usually year round events being held, they even have winter carnivals (since winter is so long here I would imagine). The lakes seem to be the biggest attraction, but I would imagine that is all a matter of preference.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Michigan

MICHIGAN MOVES CLOSER TO BANNING CANADIAN TRASH

Michigan moved closer Wednesday to banning imports of Canadian garbage, but the bill still has to be passed by the U.S. Congress.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...gan-060301.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2011 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Michigan

Tigers pound Mark Buehrle, White Sox
Michigan Related News

Justin Verlander pitched seven impressive innings through a misty rain, and Ryan Raburn drove in four runs to lead the Detroit Tigers over the Chicago White Sox 9-3 tonight at Comerica ...
Source: Michigan News

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2011 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Michigan Politics Business Civil & History

Michigan loses second bank for year
Michigan Related News

Community Central Bank, of Mount Clemens, in Detroit, Michigan, was shut down on Friday by the Michigan Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation.
Source: Michigan News

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Michigan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,