Missouri - Page 18 of 18

I was born in Missouri, a few counties north - Page 18 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th May, 2020 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 
Missouri Culture
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Missouri - Page 18

Friday Roundup Of Missouri Politics
News From Missouri

Missouri GOP winks at Kansas City possibly hosting 2016's national convention; DC think tank says it's bad to be a woman in Missouri; Nixon racks up some miles and 10,000 friends along the way; and other items you may have missed this ...
Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Missouri

Report Kinder Waste Website Not Authorized
News From Missouri

Lt. Gov. Peter KinderLt. Gov. Peter Kinder lacks the authority to investigate public concerns about government waste, nor create a Missouri Waste Report website or telephone for that purpose, according to a state audit report.The audit, released Thursday by Deputy State Auditor Harry Otto, said Kinder lacks the necessary authority to access the information and people necessary to thoroughly ...
Source

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Missouri History & Civil Business Politics

Two Deputies Ambushed Shot In Jefferson County
News From Missouri

Jefferson County sheriff's deputies are searching for a man who allegedly shot two deputies in an ambush early Friday morning.The deputies were shot at about 2 a.m. today at a home in the 7400 block of Twin Ridge Road. One was shot in the leg; the other in the arm. They were shot when the deputies arrived to followup on an earlier 911 ...
Source

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 Missouri

Rematch At Busch Wacha Vs. Kershaw
News From Missouri

It might have been during the 66-minute rain delay or after one of the eight strikeouts Texas A&M's ace Michael Wacha wrung from 11th-ranked Cal-State Fullerton, but at one point during that March 9, 2012 game a chief talent evaluator for the Cardinals leaned over to a Milwaukee scout with a confession.Matt Slater, director of player of personnel, didn't know why he was there. Wacha ...
Source

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Missouri

First The Devil Fought Exorcism Interests A New Generation
News From Missouri

Dear Abby o My wife and I are about to welcome our first child and we are overjoyed. However, as her due date nears and we start talking ...
Source

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Missouri

Illinois Man Gets 20 Years In Death Of Girlfriends Son 2
News From Missouri

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. oA 20-year prison sentence has been handed a Springfield man who pleaded guilty in the 2008 death of his girlfriend's ...
Source

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Missouri - Page 18

Mo Farah Jessica Ennis Could Face Sack If They Visit Strip Clubs
News From Missouri

Top athletes Jessica Ennis and Mo Farah have recently been warned that they will lose their funding if they visit a lap-dancing bar. According to the Daily Star, the warning, part of a new set of standards which apply to Olympians and Paralympians, was last night blasted by Britain's top sports stars. Bosses at Sport UK made the bizarre ruling as part of its new behaviour guidelines for their ...
Source

20th May, 2020 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Missouri Politics Business Civil & History - Page 18

I was born in Missouri, a few counties north of St. Louis, and I left at the age of 19. At the time, I hated the place with an indescribable passion. Now that I'm older, I still hate it, but now I can understand why I left. It wasn't the state, it was the people I had to deal with.

In general, it's an okay place, pretty average, I think.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

> TOPIC: Missouri

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,