Pennsylvania - Page 13 of 17

Grizzlies drop Thunder 99-93 even series at - Page 13 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th May, 2013 - 6:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Pennsylvania Culture
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Pennsylvania - Page 13

Wild S.C. race Colberts sister wins Sanford still on trail
Pennsylvania Local News

Former Gov. Mark Sanford finished first in Tuesday's crowded Republican primary for the U.S. House special election in South Carolina, CNN projects. However, Sanford fell well short of the 50% margin needed to avoid a ...
Source: Pennsylvania News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Pennsylvania

Former United defender Kleberson signs MLS deal
Pennsylvania Local News

America's Major League Soccer (MLS) outfit Philadelphia Union have announced the signing of former Manchester United midfielder Kleberson, clearing the way for winger Freddy Adu to join Brazilian top-flight club Bahia. Kleberson, 33, will join the Union on loan until the end of the season as part of a deal that brings 23-year-old Adu to Bahia on a permanent move, reports Xinhua. "Kleberson has ...

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Pennsylvania History & Civil Business Politics

How AIDS virus grooms its assault team
Pennsylvania Local News

Scientists from Los Alamos National Laboratory and University of Pennsylvania have identified previously unknown properties of transmitted HIV-1, the virus that causes AIDS. The viruses that successfully pass from a chronically infected person to a new individual are both remarkably resistant to a powerful initial human immune-response mechanism, and they are blanketed in a greater amount of ...

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Page 13 Pennsylvania

Lakers beat Hornets 104-96 to stay in hunt
Pennsylvania Local News

Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant (24) chases a loose ball against the New Orleans Hornets in the first half of an NBA basketball game in Los Angeles Tuesday, April 9, 2013. (AP Photo/Reed ...

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Pennsylvania

Brewers hand Zito first loss beat Giants 10-8
Pennsylvania Local News

Yuniesky Betancourt hit a grand slam, and Carlos Gomez and Norichika Aoki also homered as the Milwaukee Brewers used an eight-run third inning to beat Barry Zito and the San Francisco Giants 10-8 on Tuesday ...

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Pennsylvania

Safeties had to change with the game
Pennsylvania Local News

The game, as it's played now on the professional level, has changed, and so they have had to adapt. What they used to be is no longer good enough. As a result, the concept of the in-the-box safety has been replaced by the more contemporary job description of coverage safety.With the rules and the way those rules are officiated in the NFL, it has become increasingly incumbent upon defenses to ...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Pennsylvania - Page 13

Star of Dance Moms to compete on Pittsburgh stage
Pennsylvania Local News

"I can't wait for all of my girls to see what I've been up to," Vertes said. "I have a job to do on this dance floor, and I'm looking forward to it. I hope I can pull it ...

Post Date: 8th May, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Pennsylvania Politics Business Civil & History - Page 13

Grizzlies drop Thunder 99-93 even series at 1-1
Pennsylvania Local News

Oklahoma City Thunder's Serge Ibaka, left, defends as Memphis Grizzlies' Zach Randolph passes during the first half of Game 2 of their Western Conference Semifinals NBA basketball playoff series in Oklahoma City, Tuesday, May 7, 2013. (AP Photo/Alonzo ...
Source

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Pennsylvania

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,