Rhode Island - Page 15 of 16

Former First Daughter Caroline Kennedy Sworn - Page 15 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Nov, 2013 - 3:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 
Rhode Island Culture
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Rhode Island - Page 15

Centracchio Talks Government Shutdown
Rhode Island Related News

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) -- Eyewitness News Anchor Mike Montecalvo talks with General Centracchio about how the government shutdown is impacting Rhode Island.General Centracchio focused on how the shutdown would affect the RI National Guard. He did say all weekend training missions will continue and if a natural disaster occurred the state would pick up the tab and then be reimbursed by the ...
Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Island Rhode

VA Office Closed By Govt Shutdown

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – The partial government shutdown has now passed the one week mark and while President Obama will not negotiate, House Republicans said they won’t pass bills without negotiations.In Providence, the VA benefits office was forced to shut its doors making it another local casualty of the shutdown. An employee reported that more than twenty veterans walk into the ...
Source

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Rhode Island History & Civil Business Politics

Heathers Journey Six Months Later

(WPRI) -- In the six months since the day her life changed forever, Newport resident Heather Abbott has marked each milestone with a smile.Given inside access to the many milestones in her recovery, Eyewitness News last caught up with Abbott at Newport's first beach."I hope that once I figure out this walking on a prosthetic leg thing, that I'm able to help other people as ...
Source

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Island Rhode

Shots Fired On Busy Street 1 Injured

CRANSTON, R.I. (WPRI) – Police are investigating after about a half dozen shots were fired on a busy street in broad daylight.Around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, police said at least six shots were fired from one car to another car – all while driving on Reservoir Avenue in Cranston.One of the bullets struck a car that was for sale in the parking lot of a dealership. The car that was struck was ...
Source

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Island Rhode

Family Celebrates Babys Quick Arrival

NEW BEDFORD, Mass. (WPRI) -- A local family celebrating the birth of their baby girl who was born at home three months early, arriving at just one pound and fifteen ounces when she entered the world.Kennedy Kimball is now almost one week old, which is remarkable considering she made a very unexpected arrival.The tiny baby was born at home in New Bedford, 12 weeks early – surprising and ...
Source

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Rhode Island

Baldelli-Hunt Wins Woon. Mayoral Race

WOONSOCKET, R.I. (WPRI) – Democratic State Representative Lisa Baldelli-Hunt has been voted the next mayor of Woonsocket.Baldelli-Hunt addressed a crowd of supporters at Stadium Theater on Tuesday night, after her victory over incumbent Leo Fontaine.According to city election officials, Baldelli-Hunt took in 4,372 votes over Fontaine's 2,128 votes.A total of 6,640 voters turned out for ...
Source

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Rhode Island - Page 15

Former First Daughter Caroline Kennedy Sworn In As US Ambassador To Japan

WASHINGTON – Caroline Kennedy, the new U.S. ambassador to Japan and daughter of slain President John F. Kennedy, leaves for Japan on Thursday to begin her work to strengthen the critical bond between the U.S. and the Asian ...
Source

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Rhode Island Politics Business Civil & History - Page 15

Former First Daughter Caroline Kennedy Sworn In As US Ambassador To Japan

WASHINGTON – Caroline Kennedy, the new U.S. ambassador to Japan and daughter of slain President John F. Kennedy, leaves for Japan on Thursday to begin her work to strengthen the critical bond between the U.S. and the Asian ...
Source

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Rhode Island

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,