Children In Cages - Page 2 of 2

Absolutely disgusting! it sickens - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Mar, 2006 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
4th Mar, 2006 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Children In Cages - Page 2

Absolutely disgusting! it sickens you to the bone.
I cannot believe that this couple were still being viewed for another adoption after the cages had already been found! If they were struggling so badly with the children that they already had, then why apply to adopt/foster even more?
There are so many things that are standing out with warning signs about this couple, the social services have in the very least been grossly incompetent!

I'm glad to see that the children have been removed from this family, and hopefully they will be given a chance with a 'proper' family.

I really feel that this couple deserve every punishment that the court throw at them, and more besides!
Children cannot stand up for themselves, and these people were supposed to be doing that for them,they are in my opinion absolute evil!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Children In Cages

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,