Forum Game - Grocery Line - Page 4 of 5

She looks like my Mom, says Mariah from the - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 29th Nov, 2005 - 10:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
23rd Nov, 2005 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - Grocery Line - Page 4

"Turkey? Chocolate? Wait a sec, I thought we were having a weather crisis? I'm just here for water and emergency food! I'll bet that turkey costs $100 in a store like this!" Rozalynn laughs and shrugs. "You guys go ahead and check out the price on that turkey. I'm heading for the water aisle before it's all gone.... Now where are those little maps...?" She wanders off in the direction of the front door.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Nov, 2005 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Line Grocery Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Roz and says "Since there are so much people here we should divide ourselves and get all the necessary stuff we need. I will get flashlights and blankets".

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2005 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  Grocery Line
A Friend

Forum Game - Grocery Line Archive Bytes Life & Love

Only in a store such as this would they be advertising something like chocolate and turkey during a time of semi-crisis. Lifting her eyebrow, she wandered what parallel universe she had crossed into. Shaking her head, she remained silent as she listened to the other women discuss and talk and make plans. She felt rather awkward since she really didn't know them, and they seemed like a pretty tight group.

"I think I'll just stick to shooting my turkeys." Grinning, she shrugged her shoulders. Ever since she could remember, her family had always gone hunting and shot their own turkey. There was no reason to stop that tradition simply because she was 2,000 miles away from her family.

24th Nov, 2005 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Line Grocery Game Forum

Roz stops and looks over her shoulder at Faithe. "Shooting turkeys? Oh, my gosh girl, you have to tell us all about that! C'mon with me and let's pick up a map and get that water. Mariah, good thinking to split up and hit different departments. Let's meet back here by the registers when we have what we need, okay?"

24th Nov, 2005 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Line Grocery Game Forum

Kim role,

"Ok, Roz" says Mariah. Then she turns to Faithe and says "Are you serious? You mean? Kill? a real turkey?. Oh my gosh! How in the world are you going to do that?. Just thinking about it, makes me feel sick".

29th Nov, 2005 - 2:47am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game - Grocery Line

This Dramatist role,

A well dressed woman passes by quickly while speaking to what seems to be her chauffer in a condescending way,

"Make sure to bring the car around the back, we cannot let everyone know what we have, and do it quickly!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2005 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Grocery Line - Page 4

"Mariah, this is a grocery store! Do you really think they will have blankets?"

Just then a woman goes by with her chauffer discussing some secret cache. "Hey, girls, did you hear that? Maybe we should follow her just for fun. You know, just to see what she thinks is so special. I mean, what could she have gotten from a grocery store that is so special she needs to keep it hidden?"

29th Nov, 2005 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Grocery Line Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Kim role,

She looks like my Mom, says Mariah from the distance but I cannot tell.

She then says to Trixie, "Well I thought maybe they sell those cheap Martha Stewart blankets in here."

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - Grocery Line

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,