Forum Game - Grocery Line - Page 2 of 5

Trixie answers Mariah: No. I don't - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2005 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
31st Oct, 2005 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - Grocery Line - Page 2

"Oh my gosh, and now there's Trixie! How in the world do we all keep bumping into each other like this? And especially in Bel Air of all places! That's just so crazy." Roz giggles at Trixie's "twin sister" comment and looks at the young lady in the greasy overalls. She seems familiar, but she can't quite put her finger on where she may have met the woman.... Roz turns back just in time to hear Mariah querying about everyone's financial issues.

Dropping an amused wink at Trixie, Roz says to Mariah: "Oh, didn't you hear it on the news? I won the lottery, girl!"

Sponsored Links:
31st Oct, 2005 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Line Grocery Game Forum

Trixie chuckles out loud and says: You're kidding, right? A bag of Fritos is a bag of Fritos no matter what store you are shopping in. If you pay twice as much as I do for those Fritos, who is the fool then? Seriously though, I was supposed to be flying a freight plane to Yuma, Arizona, today and it got cancelled because of the storm. The traffic is just awful on the freeway so I decided to stop off and buy some snacks to help pass the next few days while stuck at home."

Looks back at the grease monkey that just walked in and then says: Hey, guys, isn't that the girl we met at the beach that day? You remember, back when they had all those contests going on?

1st Nov, 2005 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - Grocery Line Archive Bytes Life & Love

Rozalynn quickly looks at the girl in the greasy overalls, and grins. "I thought she looked familiar!" Waving, Roz greets her. "Hey, Faithe! Over here!"

Then Roz has another thought. "Hey, Mariah, you said you were having car trouble, right? Faithe is a mechanic!"

Looking around, she sees it's getting awfully crowded in the store, and Roz wants to find her purchases and get out as soon as possible.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2005 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  Grocery Line
A Friend

Page 2 Line Grocery Game Forum

Completely off in her own little world, Faithe's brown eyes had been looking around the store, trying to get an idea of where everything was before she took the plunge of death...er shopping. She had never been a fan of shopping. It was too much of a headache. When she had to go grocery shopping, she usually tried to make a Wal-Mart run around midnight to avoid the rush of people.

She had not been left with too much of a choice, though.

Bread. She needed bread. About to turn towards the section she assumed the bakery would be, she stopped as her name was barely heard above her headphones. Looking around, her eyebrows had shot up. In a place like this, she wasn't quite sure who would know her name.

Seeing the trio, her head tilted slightly to the left. It took her a moment to remember who they were, and then her trip to the beach flickered inside her mind. Offering a smile, she pulled her earphones out of her ears and stuck them in her purse. Pushing her buggy towards them, she stopped a few feet from them.

"Howdy."

2nd Nov, 2005 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Line Grocery Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Roz and Trixie and says "Oh really?. Is she a mechanic?. I should have guess for the hmmm..you know..."greasy" pants".", she says with a face of disgust.

She looks at Faithe and says "My mechanic is taking way too long, do you think you can check out my car and fix it while you are here? If you do a great job I may recommend you to my best friends in Beverly Hills".

2nd Nov, 2005 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - Grocery Line

"You might want to let her get her food first, though, Mariah. Looks like the people here think we will be stuck in doors for months. If you don't get what you need now, they will likely run out!"

Just then some lady runs into Trixie with her carriage and not so much as a "sorry" or an "excuse me" is offered. Trixie turns in the direction the woman is headed and sees she has arrived at the bakery counter. Trixie calls after her in a loud voice - "Hey lady, watch out for crying out loud! You practically knocked me over! The least you could do is say your're sorry!" When she gets no response from the woman she says: "I hope you choke on your cream puff."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Nov, 2005 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game Grocery Line - Page 2

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Trixie and says "Oooookay...don't you think you overreacted a little bit with that lady?. Remember the saying "what goes around comes around"*wink*

2nd Nov, 2005 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Grocery Line Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Trixie answers Mariah: No. I don't think I over reacted. That woman ran right into me with her cart and then just kept going. She is lucky I didn't knock her upside her head!

Then speaking to all of them at once she says:

Now, I really must get some snacks for this storm. Does anyone know which aisle I need for the snack foods?

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 4th Nov, 2005 - 11:47am

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - Grocery Line

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,