Dimavo Introduction - Page 2 of 5

So it would seem that you are up against me - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Apr, 2006 - 7:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
LDS / Art
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 246
Flag Posts: 260
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 22

Dimavo Introduction - Page 2

Thanks guys! Per your suggestion, JB, I did check out the LDS activities board, and I'll definitely have to spend some more time in there.

I love what you have going with this site. I really enjoy being able to share my opinions with people that are likely to have very different perspectives. Going to school at BYU-Idaho, I don't tend to see a lot of diversity, but I can definitely find it here! I think it is about 99% LDS in Rexburg. There are quite a few international students, but I haven't been so lucky as to run into many of them (Though I did have a french tutor that was from France - that was neat). Of course there is some diversity among the people, but really I am living in a bubble here, and it doesn't help that I have never travelled outside of the Pacific Northwest! But I have high hopes for the future biggrin.gif .

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Republican
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Nov, 2005 - 10:35pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Dimavo

Dimavo, I am happy you enjoy it here, maybe you can give some comments in the Feedback Board when you have a chance. Do you have any of your art pieces online to show us? If so, please consider posting a thread in the Art Board and let us have a look.

By the way, since you are married, have you considered inviting your husband too? Would he like this setting? We are always looking for active couples.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Member Writer

Dimavo Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well, I've told my husband about this site some, and he didn't seem too interested, but he didn't seem uninterested either. Maybe he thought this was like, "my thing" that he shouldn't jump on the bandwagon, but of course that isn't the case. And he is quite the debater, I think he would enjoy it. I'll ask him. And actually, I just took some pics of a bunch of my art (though really, there isn't much), so I'll see what I can do.

Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Nov, 2005 - 10:35pm
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Page 2 Introduction Dimavo

Fantastic, I hope he does join and of course if you can point him out when he does I will appreciate it. Since you are from Oregon, maybe you can tell us a little more about the Culture there? Check this thread. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2006 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Member Writer

Introduction Dimavo

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 1-Mar 06, 3:36 PM)
Dimavo, you're so pretty! Thanks for putting your pic. You said in some posts you're married, how long have you been married? Do you have any callings in Church? It's great to see you around, I always enjoy your posts.
LDS

Whoa, LDS, I must have missed your post! Now I feel bad for not answering your questions until now....!

First of all, thank you. And you're pretty too!

I have been married since April 29, 2005, so we're getting close to that first anniversary, woohoo! And speaking of my husband, I think I scared him away from the site by using the medieval skin wink.gif Also, when he takes a break from working it is usually to play his fantasy basketball on yahoo, whereas I come here. Any more distractions (however educational/fun they may be) and we would never get any of our homework done!

My husband and I were just called last Sunday to the nursery. I am so excited! We have been Sunbeam teachers for 8 months previous (in 2 different wards - crazy, huh) and I loved that. I was crossing my fingers for sunbeams again - But I'm happy with nursery because I am SOOO baby hungry. Trying to be patient for when the Lord says the time is right... Plus I've heard stories of couples that couldn't get pregnant until their adoption went through, and perhaps their anxiety over not being able to conceive prevented them from conceiving. So I have to be patient and relax...

Signature:
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2006 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Dimavo Introduction

User Dimavo, your last post in the United States Board was moved to its own Thread in the LDS News Board as we do not allow LDS related Discussion outside of the LDS Section.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2006 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Dimavo Introduction - Page 2

You have been chosen to participate in the Golden Arrow Tournament in the Arcade, please make your move now by pressing 'play' here.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2006 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
Charm: 70

Dimavo Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

So it would seem that you are up against me in round two of the Donkey Kong tournament. The winner between us goes up against Konquerez in the finals so give me your best shot. cool.gif

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Dimavo Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,