Bwren Introduction - Page 3 of 18

Thank you LDS_Forever, I appreciate your concern. - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Dec, 2005 - 2:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (18) »
Computer whiz. Married to Member: Cwahsheh. Voted Member of the Year 2005 and received the Architects Award 2005.
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2005 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Bwren Introduction - Page 3

Bwren, please go the Computer Board where you will see a link button on the top to download FireFox, you can use it to get a real browser wink.gif. As for your friend, let her know that there is anything and everything here for all kinds of people, plus she has nothing to lose.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2005 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Bwren

It hasn't been long since we were in a discussion of the better browser. I said then that I hadn't really used firefox to give a good review on it. It is installed and in use now, we will see how this works for a while. smile.gif I will remind her again that she is more than welcome to join us. I will do everything I can, I think it would be nice to get her to voice her opinions here.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2005 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Bwren Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

You will be able to place your review on it (FireFox) here:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=9226

Also, keep in mind that you can begin participating in other RPGs to keep you going, Cozyville, which is a bundle of laughs and Plugged, if you are a fan of the Matrix.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2005 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Page 3 Introduction Bwren

Hey! you updated to Platinum, that's great. I am sure you will enjoy all the new features, I love to use my blog and buy lots of little things. I recommend the Arcade, JB is the present champion but he thinks he is so hot that needs to be taught a lesson *laughs*.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Bwren

Bwren, what is up with you choosing a date? You know what they say about procrastination, plus it has been a long time since I have tasted wedding cake.

Offtopic but,
LDS_forever: Let us leave those rants for the Arcade Board, but yes, I am the champ - in all humility of course

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor

Bwren Introduction

The date has just been waiting to get a few things that the two of us have had going on to be behind us. She also hasn't made a decision for what kind of honeymoon she wants so I'm not sure what time of year we are needing to plan for. But I assure you that it is coming.

Be careful the two of you. I will have you both begging for a spot in the arcade soon enough. smile.gif . . . .

Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Bwren Introduction - Page 3

Bwren, I just read your blog. I am so sorry to hear about your aunt, I am sure it was a very difficult decision to make (place her in a nursing home). I spent 6 months taking care of my grandmother in Argentina and it was VERY hard (you can read my blog about it) so I know your parents took the right decision. Where are you spending Christmas?.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor

Bwren Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Thank you LDS_Forever, I appreciate your concern. I think everything will slowly become routine again it just may take a while. It was a hard decision as you said, but I believe that it will be for the best. I will be very busy on Christmas actually.

cwahsheh's parents - Christmas eve morning
cwahsheh's grandpar - Christmas eve mid day
My parents - Christmas eve night
My grandmothers - Christmas day at some point
possibly her other Grandpar - Christmas morning

Very busy time of year to fit in so many celebrations.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Bwren Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,