Rosemarie Kerr - Page 2 of 3

Name: Cesy Country: Comments: URGENT - I need - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 19th Feb, 2011 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
21st Oct, 2007 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Rosemarie Kerr - Page 2

She has so much talent a gift really. I wish I could have a gift like that. I was told once that we all have the gift but at different levels.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2009 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Kerr Rosemarie

Name: Holly

Comments: I have know Rose Marie for a few years now. She a very kind and caring person. her abilities are amazing. I am a medium also and most other mediums can't read me. Rose Marie could. I was pretty surprised and her readings are always right on. It is very tough being a medium. People either fear you expect you to always know everything they are thinking. it doesn't work that way. I have learned alot about myself and my gift from the classes as well as attending her lectures. She is a very special person.

Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Rosemarie Kerr Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Name: Caroline

Comments: I have been thinking of using Rosemarie Kerr's services. How good is she? Has anyone used her services for just a private reading? Does she tell you about your past, present and future?

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2009 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Kerr Rosemarie

Name: Helen

Comments: I would like to use / speak to Mrs. Rose in reference to a friend that was recently murdered, but I cant find a number to her anywhere. Can someone please tell me [how I contact her].

19th Sep, 2009 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Kerr Rosemarie

I wonder why Rosemarie Kerr does not advertise her services more, a lot of people are always looking for a way to contact her. Maybe she only does it for specific cases attached to the police.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2010 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Rosemarie Kerr

Name: Tina

Comments: I saw the documentary about Rosemarie Kerr and all I can say is "Wow!" Why isn't Rosmarie Kerr more known? She has a real gift, not like all these fakes out here wanting to take your money and couldn't care nothing about you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2011 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Rosemarie Kerr - Page 2

Name: Anca

Comments: I would like to get in touch with Rosemarie Kerr. It is for a missing boy (18 years old). Please, please , I need a valid phone number or an email address.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2011 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Rosemarie Kerr Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 2

Name: Cesy

Comments: URGENT - I need help regarding my fireman cousin's death

My entire family is in despair. We have reported foul play to the Riverside police concerning my cousin's death but I don't think they know where to look. We have a horrible feeling that his prostitute wife killed him while he was trying to leave her and she and another man killed or caused his death.

Does someone know how to get a message to Rosemarie letting her know we need her help. We have tried sending an email her at contact blog and it was no good. We are afraid this woman will flee very soon.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Rosemarie Kerr

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,