Gay Mormon? - Page 4 of 8

I believe the current position of the church - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 17th Apr, 2014 - 2:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

?
Poll: Can you be both Mormon and Gay (homosexual)?
  Yes       50.00%
  No       50.00%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
16th Apr, 2014 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Gay Mormon? - Page 4

Do you think as members and as a Church body we are trying our best to help and reach to those who have same sex attraction?

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2014 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Mormon Gay

The church as a brochure for those who have same sex attraction and are counciled to use it. I met the guy who helped write this brochure or instruction booklet. He is still a practicing Homosexual.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2014 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Gay Mormon? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: Fielding

Comments: To Zelph: So what are you saying, that the booklet condones the conduct, or that it was authored by someone who has failed to make the changes?

16th Apr, 2014 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Mormon Gay

I think what Zelph is saying is that the person who helped to make the brochure, still a practicing homosexual regardless to the fact he helped the Church to make it.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2014 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Mormon Gay

Name: Fielding

Comments: I believe the church discontinued affiliation with the Varsity Scout program over this issue. It's an ugly negative subject.

17th Apr, 2014 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Gay Mormon?

Varsity Scout? What's that? I was reading the other day that the gay group that will meet with President Monson seem to believe the Church will accept homosexuality one day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2014 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Gay Mormon?
A Friend

Gay Mormon - Page 4

The church will never accept such an abomination! eternal marriage, which is one of the strongest foundations of the gospel, it was never meant for people of the same sex. That is an abomination, God destroyed Soddam and Gomorah ...how would he ever accept that into the gospel. That is a wrong principle in every day and age. God is the same yesterday today and forever.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2014 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Gay Mormon?
A Friend

Gay Mormon Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 4

I believe the current position of the church is that homosexuality is a temptation just like alcoholism. In the pre-mortal existence Satan knew our weaknesses and is now using our weaknesses against us. By the way as 1st counselor in my wards YM's organization the church dose still have varsity, venture, and boy scouts as organizations for young men.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Gay Mormon?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,