Gay Mormon? - Page 8 of 8

Church Updates Official ‘Mormon and Gay’ - Page 8 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 26th Oct, 2016 - 9:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 

?
Poll: Can you be both Mormon and Gay (homosexual)?
  Yes       50.00%
  No       50.00%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
24th Apr, 2014 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Gay Mormon? - Page 8

international QUOTE (MStar)

Name: MStar

They provide this audience with an arsenal of doctrine AGAINST homosexuality... But, I find no doctrine anywhere ABOUT homosexuality.

Hi MStar, not sure if I understand your point. Based on the scriptures alone, homosexual behavior is condemned by the Lord.

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2014 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Gay

The Proclamation on the Family should be enough to satisfy anyone with respect to the will of the Lord regarding homosexuality. The Lord has said, more than once, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. One man could make a mistake, but when the First Presidency and whole Quorum of the Twelve all agree on something, I think that we are on pretty solid ground. Could Satan really deceive all these great men? I don't think so. If they are all receiving the same inspiration, then we can be sure that it is from the Lord. As for inspiration, it is one form of revelation.

As for the scriptures, thousands of years before Moses was even born, the Lord commanded us to multiply and replenish the earth. Why? Because His work could not be accomplished without us providing bodies for those in the preexistence who need to be born. Unfortunately, same sex unions just don't get it done.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2016 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gay Mormon? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Church Updates Official ‘Mormon and Gay’ Website

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has updated its official website mormonandgay.lds.org. The site reinforces the reality that, in the words of one Mormon scripture, God “loveth his children” (1 Nephi 11:17), and seeks to help everyone better understand same-sex attraction from a gospel perspective. Ref. Source 6u.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Gay Mormon?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,